Beats Studio

SonyQrio

Frequent Poster
I'm thinking I'm going to end up buying a quality pair of noise canceling headphones pretty soon here. I think I've decided on the Beats Studio, but I thought I'd get your guys' opinions first.

Overall, I'm looking for something sturdy, stylish, and, of course, comfortable. The key is that they do really smooth noise cancelation. I'm looking to spend up to $300.

Where are you going to be using them mostly/what will you be listening to/how stupid must you be to want beats?

Beats pretty much have only bass and are incredibly overpriced. Don't buy them. Buy something Sennheiser instead.

you could definitely get better headphones for your money. as Abyss said, they are overpriced. "lets put a famous persons name on a pair of headphones and overprice the flax out of them!"

Wearing Beats won't make you any more thug or stylish. Just saiyan'.

I don't care about looking cool around other people. I just want a pair of headphones that are appealing to look at and sound great. I tried a pair of beats on once, and they sounded pretty good. That's good enough for me.

Also, they aren't really overpriced. The Studio is $300. My dad owns a pair of Bose headphones that cost $300, and they aren't even as good as the beats in my opinion.

I'll mostly be listening to electronic music which is what the beats were practically designed for. Lots of bass comes when listening to electronic, and the BEATS are made to handle bass.

>>quality
>>Beats
ISHYGDDT

Misewell match yourself up with a nice pair of Seinheisers.

Beats are not good for electronic music. This is coming from someone who owns a pair (I never use them lol).

SonyQrio said:
and sound great.
Then you don't want Beats.

SonyQrio said:
Also, they aren't really overpriced. The Studio is $300. My dad owns a pair of Bose headphones that cost $300, and they aren't even as good as the beats in my opinion.
It's Bose.

Honestly, it almost sounds like you're trolling. Even people who don't have fancy headphones know that Beats and Bose are overpriced junk.

Feel free to throw your money away though.

Yeah you're wasting $300 pretty much, every producer I know, which is a few thinks Beats are horrible, and they all make electronic music, but it's your money so if you want beats, go for it.

Noise cancelling is also a big gimmick, a good pair of IEMs or closed headphones will block out all you want without interfering with the audio
Some brands to actually look out for in the $300 price range(Not limited to):
Sennheiser
Beyerdynamics
Shure
HiFiMAN
AKG
Grado/Alessandro

AbyssPWNS said:
Beats pretty much have only bass and are incredibly overpriced. Don't buy them. Buy something Sennheiser instead.

I've heard only awful things about Beats from almost everyone on the matter. Flimsy, overpriced, too much bass, etc. Also, I heard they only have 5.1 surround.

However, I've never owned a pair of decent headphones in my life(I'm looking to change that pretty soon), so don't take my word for it.

All headphones only have 2.0 stereo.

'simulated' 5/7.1 is a flaxty pathetic gimmick, if you want 5.1 get 5 speakers.

Sure, I suppose they wouldn't be practical for music. But if we were talking about GAMING headphones, I think I'd pick the gimmicky surround sound.

I really want to say "yeah gimmicky surround actually makes a difference for games" but I can't bring myself to do it, it's a crock of advertising flax.

Back