Batteries

QuickSkop3

Ok, well that batterySpace place wants more to ship then the batteries themselves. So anyone know A) why its 70$ to ship to canada, do they live on mars.

B) where I can get these Li-ons for less shipped

Not the same batteries, but some people like camcorder batteries. You can get them from DX. Alternatively, there are other sites that do basically the same thing as batteryspace. The only one I can remember is all-battery.

If you want I could ship some batteries to you when I order mine for my n64p. I should be oredering them at the end of the month. All you would have to do is pay for shipping which should be cheap cuz I get a deal on shipping and the cost of the batteries themselves. Just pm me with the links on batteryspace and what protection circuit u want and ill see what I can do.

if in canada, go to espow.ca and get the sony 9750 camcorder battery.(I think it was the 9750) The site says that it's 4000mah, but my 2 batteries say 4500 on them.(they are 7.4v and have 4 li-ion cells on them)(and, there is a whatever protection circuit in there)
30 bucks each, and it's a canadian site.(possibly less shipping)

Back