Anyone here play an instrument?

icarus

Out of boredom, I felt like seeing if anyone here played instruments. So..does anyone?

I play the guitar, bass guitar, and drums. I've played the drums for 6 years, but my focus has been shifting to the other two over the past year or so.

I have bought all of my own instruments, which is a pain. I could have bought so much more video game wise if I hadn't. :p

Cool. I can sing, but it doesn't mean I'm good at it. :awesome:

What do you have instrument wise?

icarus said:
Cool. I can sing, but it doesn't mean I'm good at it. :awesome:

What do you have instrument wise?

2 Guitars, Bass, Turntable Setup. Keyboard, Various Synths, Mandolin, and A Full Drumset.

Oh, and a 3 Octave Range Voice :awesome:

I have a Pearl Forum Series drum set. It pretty much sucks. I need to buy a new one. My model isn't even made anymore. :lol:

I also have an Ibanez GSR 200 FM bass guitar..

ibanez_gsr200fm.jpg

:awesome:

Piano, sing, trumpet, drums (haven't for a while though), keyboard, and baritone :mrgreen: Our schools music program got cancelled though, due to a horrible teacher.

I played French horn 4 years ago, used to be pretty Dang good. Was first chair at my school sophomore year and then quit the next year.

Now I only play Piano. Been doing that since... well forever.

1 electric guitar (handmade)
1 acoustic guitar
3 bass guitars (1 is handmade)
1 "Playstationized" acoustic bass

samjc3 said:
neverused said:
how does one accomplish that? :dahroll:

Take an old Classical style acoustic guitar, redo the headstock with bass tuners, reinforce the bridge, and stick in four electric bass strings. It's messed up, but has a cool hollow bass sound to it.

neverused said:
samjc3 said:
neverused said:

Take an old Classical style acoustic guitar, redo the headstock with bass tuners, reinforce the bridge, and stick in four electric bass strings. It's messed up, but has a cool hollow bass sound to it.
I"ve done that!!! except i took out the frets to make a "fretless acoustic" :p

i play bass guitar, tenor saxophone, piano,pipe/organ, ukulele :)P), and i pretend to play the electric guitar

neverused said:
samjc3 said:
neverused said:

But the scale length will be messed up.

I have an acoustic bass that the bridge was all messed up on. I was thinking of modding it into a resophonic bass.

Synthizer & Turntables.

Considering learning bass guitar because there is one in the house.

Back