Any way to fix this?

I am Noah

Heyo!
Noah here!

After trying to trim my psone screen, I think I cut to low, where the right speaker solder pads were. The bottom pad was removed.
o5az2r.jpg

dnc9rn.jpg

2rf3jnc.jpg

Is there a way to fix this, or another place I could solder to?
any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Easy fix, check on the back of the board, on the bottom, you have solder points label AudioR and audioL, on the left of these you have two small holes with traces connected to them, these are for your speakers. Scratch green stuff with x-knife gently to reveal copper, then solder to it.

PS: If your board is PAL, instead of holes, you'll have solder points! (Same position on the board)

supersonic_32 said:
Easy fix, check on the back of the board, on the bottom, you have solder points label AudioR and audioL, on the left of these you have two small holes with traces connected to them, these are for your speakers. Scratch green stuff with x-knife gently to reveal copper, then solder to it.

PS: If your board is PAL, instead of holes, you'll have solder points! (Same position on the board)
Thank you! I'll test it later tomorrow

supersonic_32 said:

One last question. Can u post a pic of the back, and where I should sand, or what I should do?
Thank you so much!

Back