Another GameCube SP

Blargaman91

My 3rd GameCube SP has come to life. It was finished a while ago but I haven't taken the time to make this post.
fa4cub.jpg

2ecel4i.jpg

My camera won't really work with me, so these are the pictures I get.

Thanks to Downing for the awesome casework!
This is basically the design I'm sticking with for this line. Obviously I can't change things up too much because I'm just working with the SL-68.
But when I come up with a better case, I hope to start a new line of better portables.

I'm continuing these portables for the moment. PM me for more information!

Some rough inside pics.
2hqt69z.jpg

e04n7m.jpg

The Z button is one white tact switch at the top right. L and R are a modified a and b button from a Wii classic controller with one squishy tact and one clicky tact underneath each. That way a full analog press can be performed separate form the click at the bottom.

Could you maybe show some pictures of the back please?
Need to know how you made the exhaust =)

Also, are you using the original thermalpaste or some other silver based compound?

Keep up the good work this one looks amazing! And you are always so helpfull!

What is the name of the screen you used, and where can I find it? Where did you get the case?
Anyways, AWESOME portable!

Cheers,
-Ben.

Heh, I kind of thought it was dead over here. I've made another GameCube SP recently (looks identical to the last one) and it will be my last. No reason for the abrupt end other than freshman year of high school being whole lot of work.

I'm using the sl-68 for my gamecube portable aswell, I'm having trouble finding some good cylinder cells to place around the mobo. What is the voltage/amperage of the batteries you used in your portable? And could you explain how you did the squishy/clicky tact switches in the R/L triggers?

Back