All-in-one battery for Gamecube?

Externally, but I'm not sure that the amount of life it will give you will be worth it at that price and size.

You'll need 4 of those cells.
With a custom reg, you only need 2.

wouldn't four cells and default regulator have a longer life than 2 cells with a custom regulator?
I know custom regs are better, I don't think they can be that much better

2 Cells with a custom regulator will be 6400mAh at 7.4v

4 cells with Gamecube regulator will be 6400mAH at 14.8v. The Gamecube regulator needs around 12v to run.

So no , 4 cells with Gamecube regulator will not get you more run time.

Uh, yes it will... More voltage = Lower amp draw = more playtime. For some reason people seem to think that custom regs are alot more efficient than the GC's built in reg, but custom regs really aren't all that much more efficient. The only real upside is you can run at the lower voltage.

Ashen said:
Uh, yes it will... More voltage = Lower amp draw = more playtime. For some reason people seem to think that custom regs are alot more efficient than the GC's built in reg, but custom regs really aren't all that much more efficient. The only real upside is you can run at the lower voltage.

You're right of course. Shouldn't post so early :)

But it will not be twice as much playtime like doubling the mAH at 7.4v, which is what the op seems to be suggesting.

It'll give significantly longer playtime than just two cells though. I'm not really sure what manner the OP meant it in. Oh well.

Back