AfroLH's GENp of Awesomness

AfroLH

Frequent Poster
I am making a GENp.

Features:
Genesis 2 Hardware
4" LCD Screen

I have no clue for the Case. I will probably end up using some kind of Vacu-Formed Case.
I also have no clue for the Battery in terms of mAh.

Will have a Mock Up later tonight.
:awesome:

The genesis has super low power requirements, so depending on your screen, plain old AA nimh rechargables can get you somewhere around 2 hours. Since you have a model 2, you should be able to connect the system with RGB if your screen will take it. Good luck!

zeturi said:
The genesis has super low power requirements, so depending on your screen, plain old AA nimh rechargables can get you somewhere around 2 hours. Since you have a model 2, you should be able to connect the system with RGB if your screen will take it. Good luck!
DO NOT SETTLE FOR ONLY TWO HOURS OF PLAYING TIME! I dislike "portables" that have less than 3 hours of playing time. You can't even use time on long car trips the whole time :cry4:

Depends on the screen, too. If he uses a DX 3 inch screen with it, he could probably get 3 hours out of it. My genesis 3 was really low on power consumption, I'm assuming the Genesis 2 model is at least somewhat as good.

Back