account suspened message?

TacoSlayer

I know I haven't been active on the forums for a while but for some reason every once in a while a get an account suspended message when i'm trying to access the forums. I haven't really done anything other then been inactive. Is that perhaps the reason or the suspension message?
It is a rather inconvenience as there is many important info on the stickeys that I cant access. Anyone know what cause this?

From what I understand, you aren't the one who is suspended, the host to this website shut down the site because the owners didn't pay the bill in time

DarkSlayer said:
I know I haven't been active on the forums for a while but for some reason every once in a while a get an account suspended message when i'm trying to access the forums. I haven't really done anything other then been inactive. Is that perhaps the reason or the suspension message?
It is a rather inconvenience as there is many important info on the stickeys that I cant access. Anyone know what cause this?

I wondered the same thing too. I wasn't all that active myself so the one day I decide to show up and see what is going on I see that message and thought it was on me. But I did a google search and what I found out was that it seems like this has happened in the past before lol. So I figured it was a matter of time before money would exchange hands and the site would come back online.

onewingsrider said:
From what I understand, you aren't the one who is suspended, the host to this website shut down the site because the owners didn't pay the bill in time
Thanks I was wondering about that

The guy who made this Oculus rift also made this website first. But now, every month he forgets to pay the bills.

Edited to appease prudes

Prog, what a pointless post. I'll give you the opportunity to edit it.

And resize your pics, damnit.

Back