$30 for a "save" service

Status
Not open for further replies.
You act like you're doing us some great service with this, and like we're being jackasses by not doing what you ask.

I see why hailrazer had problems with you.

:wtf:

Look, I will send you the save for free by email if you take a little bit to go through the steps, it is very easy to do. I just do not want to ship a VMU to Kuwait, especially since I do not have any spares in particular.

Also, really. Just pirate it. Absolutely nobody is harmed, and for any legal action to be taken, the company that made that game would have to pursue it (Not going to happen, that studio is gone).

snowpenguin said:
You act like you're doing us some great service with this, and like we're being jackasses by not doing what you ask.

I see why hailrazer had problems with you.

:wtf:
+1
:hit: :hit: :hit: :hit: :hit: :hit: :hit:
also, why is it that after you unlock 50% of the ships, we have to pay 30?
it's like saying
"I'm selling my n64p but unlocked 50% of the ships so it's 5000 bucks."
"I wanna buy this save but already have 50% of planes so I wanna give you a ripoff deal of NOTHING UNDER 30 BUCKS!"
wait, that is what happened!

aceboy44 said:

13_BowingDown.jpg

gtfo.

holy crap aceboy. palmer offered and you flat turned him down because apperently burning a cd is to hard for you? grow up. seriously.
its clear nobody is interested in sending a vmu around the world so you can get some planes in a game. :wtf:

Naw, he eventually relented, but I cannot find my VMUs. Not that they are lost, I know they are around, but I have a LOT of stuff in the garage.

samjc3 said:
holy crap aceboy. palmer offered and you flat turned him down because apperently burning a cd is to hard for you? grow up. seriously.
its clear nobody is interested in sending a vmu around the world so you can get some planes in a game. :wtf:

Hey, if you don't want money other people do so why don't you keep your smart mouthing all for yourself?

Close! Already found someone who's interested on a different forum (Benheck), and you know what, this guy is right: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2330

Either stop criticizing people and respect their business conditions, or lose people. Now I have done nothing wrong (previously I admit I might have not been respecting rules or nagging people, but right now I didn't offend anyone.) Also, In the past 48 hours in the chat room 2 people so far offended me and called me names just because I didn't know what they were talking about, yet no 1 took an action against them.

Benheck mods/admins are much more mature and the people there give me what I want as opposed to criticizing me.

So long, feel free to close account.

Updates: Sorry admins, you guys (besides palmer for keeping incompitent mods) are good but some of the mods here can go take a hike for their childish behavior (if you don't have something good to say then bite your tounge. Why take the offensive style?)

12 year olds are funnier than flax. they get all butthurt when people point obvious stuff out. then they whine about it and diss the moderators for their own immaturity. then, when they get banned (or leave, or ask to be banned) they freak out even more and try and hurt the site. its doesnt make sense to me at all. :wtf:

as for racism or getting offended in the chatroom; deal with it. you choose to hang out here. if you cant take people poking fun then you dont belong on the internet. :p

also what sseta said. :awesome:
[/rant]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back