3.5 inch DX screen rolling screen

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
sku_14781_1.jpg

This Sega of an lcd is pissing me off. Used it with the n64 I tried to portablize, rolling image. I try to use it with my genesis 3, which I'm nearly done with, rolling image. I plug a gamecube into it, and it works fine.

WTF?! I don't have the skillz to do a gamecube, I want my gennyP! :gonk:

mako321 said:
different screen res?

... what? :D

I'm going to take a guess here Zeturi and say that your gamecube is whole and complete, while your Genesis and N64 are not. Correct?

Yes. But the n64 (when I tested at the time) was untouched. The genesis had had a cart slot relocation, as well as some trimming.

Also forgot to mention, my genny that gets a rolling screen works fine on my tv.

Yeah, I know that one worked well for the nomad replacement you did, so hopefully it will work well for my system. Do you happen to know the lowest voltage it can take, Hailrazer? The lowest I've read is 9v, but I'm hoping it can do 7.4v.

zeturi said:
Yeah, I know that one worked well for the nomad replacement you did, so hopefully it will work well for my system. Do you happen to know the lowest voltage it can take, Hailrazer? The lowest I've read is 9v, but I'm hoping it can do 7.4v.

I've ran it as low as 4.5v just fine.

SS had this problem, I think. I know my rev 5 N64 works fine on it, which rev are you using?

Back