βeta

The Ccube never would have gotten finished if it weren't for Beta. Meaning no Envision.

But other than that?

Nothing.

Let's not rip on Beta. Tensions are high, and any pointless flax could cause something really really bad.

ProgMetalMan said:
Let's not rip on Beta. Tensions are high, and any pointless flax could cause something really really bad.

I don't care. That's why I resigned.

βeta said:
ProgMetalMan said:

I don't care. That's why I resigned.

In THAT case...

*rant rant rant I h8 betard rant rant*

People aren't realy sitting here saying "thank god" or "finally" (or at least they aren't posting it)
Mostly just being realistic. I've been under the impression that βeta was only admin because he helped get flax running in the beginning, and since has kinda slowed down a bit.

Shame about Aux's sig, though. :/

250/422 of the threads in THE CAVE have been posted in by me. I have countless pages of moderation logs.

Just saying.

Just went through my post log. 754 posts in THE CAVE. There are only 33 people who have more posts in TOTAL than I have in the cave.

Hey, just saying what I perceived, not necessarily what's true.

SS, tbh, I was always under the impression that it was T_W. No clue why. Just what I imagined.

ttsgeb said:
Hey, just saying what I perceived, not necessarily what's true.

SS, tbh, I was always under the impression that it was T_W. No clue why. Just what I imagined.

Please be respectful to other forum members ~Grossaffe

Back