XCVG's Bartop Candy Cab [2015 Hardware Upgrade!]

Re: XCVG's Bartop Candy Cab

XCVG said:
It's not technically finished, but I think I'll do the marquee on the laser engraver at school. It was fully functional, but my dad pulled the videocard out to replace his, which died. And he's too cheap to get a new computer or even a new videocard. Gah.

Basically what TW said. It's been 95% finished and fully functional since the summer of 2010. The marquee light died and I never actually made the marquee or marquee plastic holder pieces. I think I'm actually going to combine the two into one laser-engraved piece. If I do it right, simple and elegant. If I do it wrong, it will just be ugly and bland. Right now it's not functional because of the lack of a videocard.

Offtopiclol

You realize the Japanese in your avatar doesn't say "3MZ"? It says "3NZey"
You're looking for "三エッムゼー” If anything. It's still ridiculous.

βeta said:
Offtopiclol

You realize the Japanese in your avatar doesn't say "3MZ"? It says "3NZey"
You're looking for "三エッムゼー” If anything. It's still ridiculous.

Thanks :awesome: lol. I don't speak Japanese, I just want to learn how :lol: .

The FX5200 is back in. Going to boot it up and make sure it still runs. Eventually I'm hoping to get a better computer, something that can run SFIV.

2ni7lvk.jpg

316pvnn.jpg

After four years or so, I've finally acquired some better hardware. Core 2 Duo E6300 (soon to be E8400), 8GB of RAM (more than enough but we had it), GT 720 (crappy but needed something small with low power draw), Crucial m4 120GB (bigger than the old hard drive). All new software: Kodi on top of Windows 7.

E8400 arrived today, but my work table has another project on it so the new CPU will have to wait.

Back