Two Days Remaining

Hackerbilly

Till Ocarina of time 3d comes out for the usa tell me how nany of you have reserved it
205px-Secondday.png

I live in a small enough area that I really didn't need to reserve it. I'll be sure to pick it up on Monday, because SSFIV really has become redundant :p

I don't understand why people pre-order games. Aside from special DLC and whatnot, I don't see the point. I've only seen 1 game sold out in my lifetime.

Bush said:
I don't understand why people pre-order games. Aside from special DLC and whatnot, I don't see the point. I've only seen 1 game sold out in my lifetime.
It's nice to be reassured a copy, that and because you already partially own the game ::3:

Hackerbilly said:
yeah but this one has new features and plus if you could read i said in the usa

No. It is literally the same game as Master Quest. Updated graphics and slight mechanic changes due to the features of the 3DS are the only difference.

I heard it also has multiplayer, and a feature where you can battle previous bosses. Could be wrong about the multiplayer, but I'm sure the latter is true.

J.D said:
I heard it also has multiplayer, and a feature where you can battle previous bosses. Could be wrong about the multiplayer, but I'm sure the latter is true.
It doesn't have multiplayer, but the last part is true. But it's still the same *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing game.

Yeah, pretty much. It'll be nice having an actual decent game for the 3DS though.

Afro, stop being a dick. Yeah its a remake, but its still going to be an amazing game. For myself and a lot of others, the new features/modes, updated graphics, touch screen inventory (no more taking forever to equip/unequip the iron boots in the water temple, *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yeah), motion support, portability, 3D, etc. are enough to warrant a purchase. Besides, people have been waiting for this for a long time and want to support a series they love.

I'll be picking this up on Sunday morning before I do any Father's Day stuff. If they let me jump right into Master Quest I'll do that, but otherwise I don't mind replaying the normal game first.

I'm with Zero. But I really REALLY wish they had at least changed SOME part of the story or the quests :cry4:

A new item? Or another biggoron sword style quest. SOMETHING. Oh Nintendo, it would have been easy and you know it!
Ugh. And god, are all the routes of the dungeons the EXACT SAME as they were on the N64!?! Couldn't they have at least added some different routes? (and it sounds like master quest will be identical to the N64 version, graphics aside).

Oh and Bush, preordering on Amazon was 40 bucks shipped. Pretty sure thats cheaper than any store will sell the game for.

I hate Zelda, so I really don't care about a re-release of Ocarina of Time.

As for preordering, I never preorder. Usually I can't afford to buy games that have just come out, and I usually buy my games on Steam so availability is a moot point.

XCVG said:
I hate Zelda, so I really don't care about a re-release of Ocarina of Time.
I don't hate Zelda, but still think people hyping a remake/re-release so much is a waste of *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing money.

Actually master quest is way different then it was before like on the gamecube everything is mirrored so everything that used to be on your left is on your right and all the monsters(couldn't have thought of anouther word to use) are different instead of there being like a deku shrub guy firing deku nuts at you there is a big pirana plant(couldn't remember the name of it hope i got it right) and yes i am using a Majora's Mask reference about Ocarina of Time only thing i thought of to tell you that there was only 2 days left till oot3d comes out and speaking of which
It is now the
130595803597.jpg

I think it'll be worth it for the Master Quest, never did get to play it.

This almost makes me want to get a 3DS. I never played through on the N64, and I don't like playing it on my phone. I hate paying that much for games, though (I <3 Steam sales). Lets just hope I don't walk by a Gamestop tomorrow.

Back