IMG_0126-1.jpg

IMG_0121-1.jpg

IMG_0122-1.jpg

IMG_0123-1.jpg

IMG_0125-1.jpg

IMG_0120-1.jpg

IMG_0118-1.jpg

Re: techknott's Gamecube SD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
mazing!

Seriously, that looks great! :awesome:

techknott's Gamecube SD

Gold.

Per usual.

You've gotten very good at this. Your case design is awesome, and I am awaiting that video.

Re: techknott's Gamecube SD

Turned out beautiful man! Nice work as always!

Re: techknott's Gamecube SD - Vid Added

You need to stop this nonsense, you're making the rest of us look bad :mad:

But seriously, this is pretty incredible dude

Wow, that's tiny and beautiful. Nice job.

Lovely!

As I said on youtube, another addition to the Golden Age!

I'm starting to think that Techknott is the only one besides me that understands the uselessness of batteries for something you will NEVER take outside. :p

Internal batteries are Segain tchay, u just jelly.

I HAD THAT SCREEN FIRST DAMNIT! Well, technically I got the link from bo BUT STILL.

Nice work as always, but you really need to find a better setting on your camera for these things!

SS

I hate batteries aswell, I never go out???
Having a regular adapter and a car adapter and you can play any time...

WHO GOES OUT IN THE SUN????

ShockSlayer said:
I HAD THAT SCREEN FIRST DAMNIT! Well, technically I got the link from bo BUT STILL.
Jolly African American please. :wtf:

This is sexy beyond compare, techknott

Incredible!! Everytime you blow me away with you designs. But Dang get rid of those analogstick!!!! They are huge it ruins the small and sexy factor!! Dangit!!! Everything looks so good except those Dang sticks!!!! AAAAAHHHHHRRGGHHHHH :dahroll:

Sorry just needed to get it out my system. Also pity the screen isn't real 16:9 and that it only streches a 4::3: image (check resisdent evil 4 you'll see what I mean)

Do you even own one of your portables yourself?? :p

Can't wait to see your future projects. Keep up the great work.

:lol: Yeah, I totally agree about the big analogue sticks. I was thinking about chopping them down but don't have replacements in case it went wrong. I'll work something out for the next one maybe. Ive no doubt you've figured it out already and i cant wait to see it!!

No, I don't actually own any myself(do you?). Tbh, I'm not really a big gamer, but this one I haven't put down for 2 days!!! Star Wars Rogue Leader is THE best game ever imo.

Same here!! :dahroll: All of my portable have been for other people. Used to be a serious gamer buy not really that interested anymore. However when I finish my new set of portables that might change :mrgreen:

You cnc machine all your parts yourself? or do you get them made?

another masterpiece to add to your collection. you could host a portable art-gallery of your work.

Back