Stella: Atari Flashback 2 Pocket-Sized Portable

Mario

Gin-Choobinest Member
Staff member
This one took a little over a week. :)
Worklog1: http://forums.benheck.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38001
Worklog2: viewtopic.php?f=29&t=3420
If you want to see a lot more pictures, PLEASE be sure to check out one of the worklogs. (They're the same, just on different sites.) There are all sorts of pictures there.

Specs:
600mAh GBASP battery (Gives about 2 hours of play with the sound off)
The case is the case an iPod touch comes in.
3.5" Screen
Has joystick and paddle controls
Has a cartridge slot! :awesome:
2nd Player port
A/V out port
External power supply port
Low-battery indicator (Goes off at around 3.05v)
(Here is a thread for it: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=3640 )

And now, pictures. :)

ibetly.jpg

b9dl6r.jpg

s4mlaf.jpg

124cxw2.jpg

140ylmu.jpg

Gut pictures from the worklogs:
33u97pu.jpg

2e6fv3b.jpg

2cn5zt.jpg

1199jkp.jpg

Here's a video for your viewing pleasure.

Wonderful work, Mario! Looks great, and fantastic battery life. Your projects never cease to amaze. :)

is that..... lovablechevy?!?!?!?

I thought she had left the modding scene AGES ago.

Really nice work mario, there's a lack of comments because you made the worklog at BH though. :wtf:

:dahroll:

Really good/

J.D said:
Modretro's very first "portable"!

I'd say it's more like an ultraportable since you can fit it in your pocket. Laptops are portable, after all.

Anyway, I already said this in the worklog, but this is better than any of Benheck's 2600ps, because not only is it super small, it has 40 built-in games! :awesome:

Twilight Wolf said:
J.D said:

I'd say it's more like an ultraportable since you can fit it in your pocket. Laptops are portable, after all.

Anyway, I already said this in the worklog, but this is better than any of Benheck's 2600ps, because not only is it super small, it has 40 built-in games! :awesome:

Bibin's going to get you for that...

Other than that, beautiful portable Mario.

neverused said:
Twilight Wolf said:
J.D said:

Bibin's going to get you for that...

Other than that, beautiful portable Mario.

Dangit Mario, people are forgetting that the trisixtyfouce could fit in my pocket! :gonk:

adjcbkjasbkvhsebrv

SS

mario, when you make things, it makes me sad. because i could never make anything so awesome. :awesome:

ShockSlayer said:
Epic.

For your next project, make a GCp. Call it the Slipper. Make it dolphin themed.

SS

Why don't you? (not meant to be read in a ass-hole like way) that would be awesome :dah:

Back