Show us your desktop!

Put all your folders into a folder named "Folders"? I don't know. That's what I do when my desktop gets too messy, though I've been doing much better about keeping it clear since I installed my current OS.

some kid on thepurplecube has a folder called "the biscuit folder" that he keeps all his stuff in. might do something like that

Ha, that'd work, too. I'm usually too lazy to organize stuff, so I just put it all into a folder labeled "Misc." I could sort it out from there if I wanted, but I never do.

I like your new avatar, by the way.

That's what she said Joey.
Deleted my pic I posted on the last page.
newbitmapimagevp.png

AT LAST! I deleted Norton, replaced it with Avast, and changed the taskbar and such to my liking.

I'd post an updated pic since I cleaned off my desktop but betar told me that a picture of myself as the desktop is vain so liek im not gonna do it kthx

snowpenguin said:
with the start button sticking up like that what happens when you have a window open and maximized lol?

It looks a lot better than having a task bar with double the height.

That background image?

I don't know, I seem to recall him making references to (presumably) her... er, "lady parts" that he could've chosen in place of her face.

I don't know, I've never looked at the full image, myself. Not sure I want to. o_o

Supposedly it's an androgyn. Or however the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* you spell that.

As in, it doesn't really look like a girl or a guy.

but the face is really girly.

I don't even believe when jlee says it's a guy.

And yes, it has boobs.

snowpenguin said:
Supposedly it's an androgyn. Or however the *PLINK* you spell that.
As in, it doesn't really look like a girl or a guy.
but the face is really girly.
I don't even believe when jlee says it's a guy.
And yes, it has boobs.

It is a GUY, because the ARTIST who DREW IT says IT'S A GUY.

With breasts, yes?

Dear, dear, I can't imagine what sort of crazed activity goes on in the artist's head on a daily basis, nor what his other artwork might be like. @_@

Back