PS2 portable worklog

It has been cloned by RDC although it is still expensive for him to manufacture just a few of them I believe.

ahh that is the original one people used to use before it disappeared. That's based over seas though, not sure if I can order there

Great work gman! :)
About the amplifier, I'm currently designing one with digital volume control, integrated headphone controller and both analog and I2S (really good for GCp) audio input. I hope to finish it's design tonight or tomorrow and I will post more infos :)

Aurelio said:
About the amplifier, I'm currently designing one with digital volume control, integrated headphone controller and both analog and I2S (really good for GCp) audio input. I hope to finish it's design tonight or tomorrow and I will post more infos :)
Nice! Can't wait. If the price is right, than I think I just found my replacement :tophat:

gman said:
Aurelio said:
Nice! Can't wait. If the price is right, than I think I just found my replacement :tophat:
Thanks. It won't be the cheapest thing ever, since all the parts costs me around 15$ plus the cost of the blank pcb (which I don't know yet since I haven't finished to design the board yet). Anyway I'll make a more detailed post ASAP :)

Back