PC build

Twilight Wolf said:
My 5770 will max out anything at 1920 x 1080.

Yea, try maxing out Final Fantasy XIV. Heck, just try playing it with a decent amount of FPS at all.

Just pointing out, NVsurround (nvidia eyefinity, which, to my knowledge has been around for longer) is a lot easier to set up than eyefinity, and doesnt use silly (expensive) displayport monitors/adapters.

Zero said:
Twilight Wolf said:

Yea, try maxing out Final Fantasy XIV. Heck, just try playing it with a decent amount of FPS at all.
It'll work fine at 720p according to the benchmark.

samjc3 said:
Just pointing out, NVsurround (nvidia eyefinity, which, to my knowledge has been around for longer) is a lot easier to set up than eyefinity, and doesnt use silly (expensive) displayport monitors/adapters.
Problem is, I thought you needed to SLI to get NVsurround.
I'm not sure about setting it up, I thought Eyefinity was supposedly much easier.

Mako321 said:
Zero said:
Twilight Wolf said:

It'll work fine at 720p according to the benchmark.

It won't. I know because my rig is pretty much the same as yours and I had to overclock my CPU and GPU, as well as use modded drivers to get it to a frame rate I liked. Even then, it would drop quite a bit in cities. Good thing I don't particularly like MMOs, so I didn't play it very long. That game just hates AMD.

Back