Palmers sister Gingers sprint Katana cow phone =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I painted my Sanyo Sprint Katana with black nail polish to look like cow print =]

P1040631.jpg

sanyo_scp6600w_sprint_z1.jpg

meteor-hitting-earth.jpg

Why are all girls so good at painting their phone random stuff and drawing random pictures that NO ONE can make any sense of?
^that was an unintentionally well-hidden compliment in the first part^

...why a cow?

That's pretty awesome. Nail polish should last a while too, I've used sharpie in the past and it wears off.

I think cow print looks cool. Reminds me of Gateway. *Runs off to paint cow print on wii.*

techknott said:
Nice...phone looks good too. :dahroll:
i see what you did thar.

i approve of this phone. i have become inspired to do my phone now too. jlee style.

Last summer. We went boogie-boarding. It was epic. Het took pics but never posted them. :gonk:

BTW, just spoke with him. He LOL'd at Techknott's post.

Edit- just called back. Told him to post pics, so pics... tomorrow.

Get back on topic. If you wish to discuss how cool my house and California in general are, start a thread. :p

Nice mod!

PalmerTech said:
Get back on topic. If you wish to discuss how cool my house and California in general are, start a thread. :p

Nice mod![/obligatory]
fix'd. :p

i think i am gonna rit dye my phone now. or just paint it with fusion. but i dont know what. cows seem to be taken.

Splatter paint with glow in the dark paint. Nuff said. Or make is cow print with glow in the dark paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back