Nintendo Sexy 4

Re: 3mz's N64p worklog [name suggestions welcome]

man that's a great idea to use the 3ds nub... it's so freaking amazing i was more blown away by that than the 3d part xD

hidiosoman said:
Yeah, GC stick is extremely comfortable. But with small portables I think to exclude as many features as possible. Including comfort :D

lol. Well, it's not that big and I'd rather just not include av outputs or something and keep the comfort of the GC stick

If 3.5" is too small for you, ebay now has 4.3in ones.

No, I've completely changed my design. 3.5 will be perfect now (What 3.5 screens are the best? I've heard some don't work well)

Sweet, thanks :) I might just have to pick up one of thosee

It's because Ebay only takes a percentage of the item cost, not shipping. It's still under 20 bucks, though.

I posted one that I've personally confirmed to work. ;)

hidiosoman said:
It's because Ebay only takes a percentage of the item cost, not shipping. It's still under 20 bucks, though.

Dang, that's genius. But It still seems high. Even tho it's "cheap"

hidiosoman said:

As of April 19th Ebay charges fees on shipping . Final Value Fee is calculated on the total the item sold for INCLUDING shipping.

Ah, well I have no clue why they charge so much for shipping, then... to trick customers? Idk...

hidiosoman said:
Ah, well I have no clue why they charge so much for shipping, then... to trick customers? Idk...

Guess so. For a second I thought it was like 3 bucks, but then I looked at the shipping...

Back