Nintendo Sexy 4

Re: Colossal64 Worklog

Your casework looks mighty fine, dude. A huge step forward from using hot glue. :lol:

Will be watching eagerly. :stare:

zeturi said:
Your casework looks mighty fine, dude. A huge step forward from using hot glue. :lol:

:lol: I don't care what they (SS) say(s) hot glue sucks.

SonyQrio: It's primer so I can see imperfections in the plastic.

MODDEDbyME: Yeah, if you use the original case, it's gonna look like those.

That's a good idea, using primer to bring out imperfections.

Even if this thing will be massive, the smoothness of what you've done so far should make it look uber-sexy anyways. I look forward to seeing this completed. :awesomeTW:

So, I'm sorta rebooting this project now. I got some new ideas and realized there is no point in making a huge portable.

5575500142_7932ff7fb7_b.jpg

The dimensions are 9 x 5.5 x 2 inches. It's going to have the LOB64 interface, headphone jack, av out, and possibly a p2 port. And yes, it is going to have a c-stick.

Hopefully I will actually get this project done this time, and any name suggestions are appreciated.

Re: [insert name here] 64 Worklog

Also, where do you guys buy zenith screens? All the ones on eBay are like $70 because the include a psone and games too.

It used to be cheaper to buy them with psones, as the standalone ones were sold by assholes who were like, "T3h moddurz will pay t0nz for dis herp derp!"

Now they're just running out.

Basement_Modder said:
It used to be cheaper to buy them with psones, as the standalone ones were sold by assholes who were like, "T3h moddurz will pay t0nz for dis herp derp!"

:mad: Are there any other similar sized screens that are actually a decent price?

3MZ said:
Basement_Modder said:

:mad: Are there any other similar sized screens that are actually a decent price?

No one uses 5" screens anymore! It's 3.5" now!

yeah they're cheaper, and allow you to make smaller portables.

Yeah, but I need a larger screen, because 3.5 would look tiny on a portable this size.

Re: 3mz's N64p worklog [name suggestions welcome]

New case:
IMAG0067.jpg

It's the case that my flaxty phone came in :wtf: But, despite how bad the phone is, the case is really nice.
It's about 4.125" x 6.875" x 2". Perfect size for a comfortably small portable :awesome:
I'm probably going to have to RCP Wire this one unless I go and pull a ShockSlayer and have the tip of the board stick out the top of the case.

I'm not flaxt'n around this time. I'm serious about getting this one finished. It's almost summer so I will get some time to work on it.

Peace and whatnot.

EDIT: sorry for the ridiculously large picture. My phone decided to make it link'n huge for some reason :wtf:

Hmmm, I was just planning on using a GC analog stick, but that'd be cool.

Yeah, GC stick is extremely comfortable. But with small portables I think to exclude as many features as possible. Including comfort :D

Back