N64 Portable

So i recently finished my latest project, ive made a few portables in the past from and Xbox 360 laptop to a Raspberry Pi based Gameboy DMG mod. I can say without a doubt that this is by far my favorite project to date and i know ill be spending countless hours on it in my spare time.

I didnt document the process very well so the below are the only pictures i have.

XKw45IQ.jpg

AvS15HG.jpg

iVTjoRb.jpg

Huge thanks to: Downing for providing the STL files for the case, and project advice, and to RDC for his custom N64 controller pcb, audio amp, and project advice

Thanks for watching and your comments and feedback are appreciated.

Last edited:
Very nice man, I was hoping I'd see some pictures of the guts of the project. Love how you laid out all the non-mountable boards in the footprint of the screen, very clever and big space saver. Again, impressive work and glad to see the shared files being put to good use!

Well done! Oh and do you have a link to where you got your wires? I can't find where to get mine. The wires to relocate the game cartridge?

Hi bro i am noob at buolding atuff but how much does it cost and how can i buid it is there a guid or something?
Try looking around the forums some. There's a ton of info, just waiting for you to read it.

Back