N64 Clock

Bush

sweet justice
Sold as commission on BenHeck.
IMG_1336.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Well its an n64 case, power supply shell, and cartridge shell with the clock internals in each piece.

It seems that while the n64 could not tell time, now that it is possible the n64 can not play games. Interesting tradeoff, I must say.

I think a cartridge clock would be cool. One that just runs off the power line of the cartridge so you can plug it into any working N64, turn on the system, and the clock will turn on. This is cool too, though. Nice work, dawg!

ToastBucket said:
I think a cartridge clock would be cool. One that just runs off the power line of the cartridge so you can plug it into any working N64, turn on the system, and the clock will turn on. This is cool too, though. Nice work, dawg!

YES

Someone do this, please! :D

I'm tempted, but it will probably look like ass. I do have most of a clock around here somewhere. Don't think I have any broken N64 games, though.

Just grab a crappy one off of ebay. Is there any interest in clock cartridges? I could do some if people want to buy them.

If the cost wasn't to high, I'd buy one. If it was too high, I'd buy one once I got enough money. It's an awesome idea.

Some internal batteries in the cartridge would work too, so then the 64 would still be functional.

You can, but it will lose its time and only work with the N64 on. Need something that doesn't drain backup batteries in an hour.

Hey, that's actually not a bad idea. :O

Put two rechargeable AAAs in the clock shell and charge them with cart slot power if there's a 3v line. Clock keeps its time then.

Back