JET SET RADIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

thankyoubasedgod.jpg

Epic.
Can't see what caredo posted because of school block. But gonna go ahead and assume its the title theme.

Seriously

This, Sonic CD and DAYTONAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

SEGA are amazing with the niche releases lately, how about Sega Rally 1995 with netplay? The Saturn version had netplay, but nobody plays that anymore. C'mon Sega, do it.

Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga.

AfroLH said:
Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga. Panzer Dragoon Saga.

The source code is lost.

Kickback said:
AfroLH said:

The source code is lost.
How does that even happen?
Sounds like something Notch would do.

The team that developed Panzer Dragoon Saga went bust, it's possible that whoever moved into the office after chucked everything out.

I'd be interested in seeing them do Shenmue, but if Sega actually acknowledges that series I'm afraid Heck might freeze over.

PSO would be cool too, but that's doubtful considering they'd have to throw up some servers for it and PSO 2 is already being developed.

Panzer Dragoon Saga would fare not too well in the market, it's extremely niche and theres no english audio track.

PSO seems doubtful as Sega are busy with PSO 2, and theres already PSU.

I imagine Sonic Adventure 2 will appear on XBLA & PSN sometime.

Shenmue 1 & 2 maybe, if Sega bothers designiating a development team to do it, which I doubt.

I wouldn't mind seeing a SA2 remake if they do it well and it comes to the PC/Steam too, since that game never got a PC release.

A PC version means I could replace every song in the game with the hip hop songs from Knuckles' stages. :trollface:

Mako321 said:
Kickback said:
AfroLH said:

The source code is lost.
How does that even happen?

Ask Taito what happened to the source code of Bubble Bobble.

Bubble Bobble is a simple 80s game, entirely possible that a disk or hard drive went corrupt and caused the loss.

Panzer Dragoon Saga is a late 90s game, spanning 3 disks, containing tons of dialogue, 3D models, cutscenes and a massive story.

Like losing a drawing pin compared to a car.

Back