I want to commission wii or wiiu handheld

henok12

I'm in need off a Wii or Wii u handheld which ever can be turned in to a handheld

ive got a 1000$ to work with

so please people if your up to the task respond

if theirs anybody you know who are willing to on the task and that are highly capable please have
them message me

Wii u won't be happening unless it's benheck :p . And a wii handheld will be much harder than a wii laptop so you'll have to ask around for soemthing like the.

How would a Wii U handheld even work? A laptop I can see happening I guess, but a handheld doesn't seem worthwhile.

You might as well hook up the Wii U console itself to a car battery and play on the game pad. Actually, might be kinda cool if someone increased the effective range and threw the console in the back of their trunk.

I can imagine a wiiu handheld that is the original gamepad with a foldup screen that is the tv. Or do you have to point the tablet at the screen?

WatsuG said:
I can imagine a wiiu handheld that is the original gamepad with a foldup screen that is the tv.
WiiDS

Tablet doesn't have to pointed at the screen, the touchscreen or wiimote is used if there's any pointing required (depending on the game). If you used a WVI, you could keep it wireless. You would want to beef up the battery, though. Would actually work quite well for WiiU games. The Wiimote is mainly optional now, from my limited experience.

You don't have to point it at the screen unless you're using the IR functions (the gamepad can turn on your TV and such). It would basically be a giant DS/laptop, although I guess you can just ignore the gamepad entirely and use a Pro controller.

Back