I am going to see Dragonforce live

lol #tbt
6B5rnfMl.png

Also, I've had this on my chest for four years:
AfroLH said:
Lol, Dream Theater is just a bunch of emotionless, pretentious wankery, as with all Progressive Metal.
>being this closed-minded

I knew a guy that had a Dream Theater tattoo, and someone told him not to get it because one day he'll be into good music.

#rekt

Did you know theres been about a million GH/Rock Band games and still there isn't any Black Flag?

Unacceptable.

But there have been quite a few Dream Theater songs. Half of which are good Dream Theater songs.

ProgMetalMan said:
But there have been quite a few Dream Theater songs. Half of which are good Dream Theater songs.
Has there been any really good progressive metal like Seventh Wonder?

I think Tool was performing at the Verizon Center in DC the same night I first saw Dragonforce at the 930 club in DC.

My favorite prog metal band is supertramp. They have some pretty hardcore innovative stuff. It's a good thing they aren't a hardcore as kanye though, I think they exist somewhere on my list of favorite bands right between Kim Mitchell and ICP.

SteamDNT said:
My favorite prog metal band is supertramp. They have some pretty hardcore innovative stuff. It's a good thing they aren't a hardcore as kanye though, I think they exist somewhere on my list of favorite bands right between Kim Mitchell and ICP.
Wait, are you a Juggalo?

grossaffe said:
SteamDNT said:
Wait, are you a Juggalo?

yea man icp all day all nigt gotta get dat beet

Back