Gamecube top Viper case or any full size dvd adapter

bentomo

Frequent Poster
I'm looking to purchase a replacement top case for my workbench cube so I can use full size dvds and not have it open collecting dust, I just can't find a decent price online. Anyone have an extra they're willing to part with?

what do you mean top do you mean the cover that comes of when you take out the Nintendo screws? if you do tell me the highest you will go (I'm thinking about $20 + shipping).

He means this
IMG_0936.JPG

Also, 20$ seems like a ripoff.

"Tell me the highest you will go" seems like a rip off.

What if I build a custom top half like thing for you that's basically me chopping the parts above the disc tray off, gluing the lid on, and putting some tape or something there to keep dust out?
I'm sure I could come up with something not *complete* flax if you really need something.

Hey, I'm just sayin' :p

If you want me to fiddle around and make something for you, though, send me a PM with what you're thinking of paying, and we'll talk from there. I got a couple gamecube shells and PS1 shell laying about, I'm sure I could make *something*

Alternatively, install wii disc drive, cut a slit.

hailrazer said:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/GameCube-Replacement-Top-Half-Case-Full-size-DVD-disc-Black-Housing-Case-/251269252248?pt=US_Video_Gaming_Replacement_Parts_Tools&hash=item3a80d08498
At that price why not just throw a WiiKey in it instead?

I've got a broken GC I could scrap for the part. it's black if you don't care for color. Just let me know if you're interested in it

Thanks for the input guys, but I'm just looking for the part, not a mod to be done. My point was to find One for hopefully under $30, I know one guy who's selling for $40. If no one has the part then I'll just work out the mod myself.

Back