Can I Use a PSP Charger/Charger Port for my system? pg8

Re: help me with some design issues? (on pg4)

kos said:
Zero said:
God seriously, why isn't this kid banned? He has over 50+ posts in like 2 days and it seems like he is purposely breaking the rules even after people tell him to stop. I smell a troll. (or someone under the age limit)
the only reason i post so much is because im trying to learn as much as i can so please stop complaining.......seriously. :(

And ironically you double posted again a whole 2 MINUTES AFTER YOUR POST. There is an edit button for a reason, learn to use it.

Also, I still say you're a troll, and a bad one at that.

EDIT: Actually, it looks like some of your posts have been edited by you, proving you do indeed know how to use the edit button and further supporting my theory.

Re: help me with some design issues? (on pg4)

Zero said:
kos said:
Zero said:
God seriously, why isn't this kid banned? He has over 50+ posts in like 2 days and it seems like he is purposely breaking the rules even after people tell him to stop. I smell a troll. (or someone under the age limit)
the only reason i post so much is because im trying to learn as much as i can so please stop complaining.......seriously. :(

And ironically you double posted again a whole 2 MINUTES AFTER YOUR POST. There is an edit button for a reason, learn to use it.

Also, I still say you're a troll, and a bad one at that.

EDIT: Actually, it looks like some of your posts have been edited by you, proving you do indeed know how to use the edit button and further supporting my theory.
okay idk what you mean by troll because it impossible for me to be a troll because im vertcly challenged lol
and i just learned that i have to edit my posts and im doing the best that i can to do so but sometimes i forget because im not really into forums except this one which is pretty much the first ive benn on so sorry for being a noob im pretty sure you were one too once mabey not as bad as me but please stopp harassing me.

Re: got any battery suggestions? (bottom of 1st post)

Things that bothered me about that post^

1. It was all one sentence.
2. The lack of apostrophes
3. That he doesn't realize we're trying to help him survive on the forums, not harass him.

And to solve your battery problem, $15 for a battery charger combo will probably give you 10 minutes of play time unless you find a super good deal. The batteryspace ones I linked you are an excellent deal for what they are. They're small, cheap, and will power your portable for a good 3 hours or so.

ToastBucket said:
Things that bothered me about that post^

1. It was all one sentence.
2. The lack of apostrophes
3. That he doesn't realize we're trying to help him survive on the forums, not harass him.

And to solve your battery problem, $15 for a battery charger combo will probably give you 10 minutes of play time unless you find a super good deal. The batteryspace ones I linked you are an excellent deal for what they are. They're small, cheap, and will power your portable for a good 3 hours or so.
umm the links i clicked on brought me to the same page every time....was that supposed to be kinda like a joke where the battery+charger+protection circut are all in the same package? or mabey they are the wrong links?

So... you would like small batteries that are powerful enough to power your portable for hours on end while being able to tuck them away in a corner of your case... all for the price of 15 dollars.....

NOPE

samjc3 said:
Batteries. you need two.
Charger
protection circuit

Thats what toast was trying to link^

As for that 2000mah one, that wont last too long, just about an hour. And you'll still need a charge protection circuit and charger.
thnx
wow........thats not cheap! :sweat: I think bacteria only had the canon batteries and it looked alot easyer to install. It had a charger but I dont know where it is...(eBay?) but the batteries are cheaper than those!

Re: found my batteries but wheres the charger?! pg7

samjc3 said:
>thnx means something
ummm.....I know? I dont really know how to respond to that. But now Im thinking Im gonna get the batteries you posted because it looks lilke it will last longer.
i was looking at different portables and zenloc used 4 18650 Li-Ion batteries and he has 4-5 hours of battery life. And they range from about $6-$12 for only a battery but if i buy 4 could i basicly use any charger to reharge my sytem? and im a little confused about how he used those because, well just look at em'!
http://www.batteryspace.com/18650series ... korea.aspx
if anyone could tell me how this would work to recharge my system would be great. I think i could charge it with a psp charger if i buy a psp charger port replacement and attach it to the batterys and power then buy a psp charger and use that to charge the batteries.
Charger Port
Charger

PSP chargers are 5v. The best setup to go with is really the batteryspace setup I tried to link you. But regardless, PSP batteries or chargers are no good for portables.

Sorry but you are making me laugh so hard! You need to understand you have to dig up EVERY piece of info on here and Benheck. There are guides for hooking up the Battery batteries to the protection circuit and the N64. You also need to understand you are going to need a decent amount of money (around 100) to get all the parts unless you happen to find a good deal.

Pally321 said:
Sorry but you are making me laugh so hard! You need to understand you have to dig up EVERY piece of info on here and Benheck. There are guides for hooking up the Battery batteries to the protection circuit and the N64. You also need to understand you are going to need a decent amount of money (around 100) to get all the parts unless you happen to find a good deal.
yes i do realize that it isnt going to be cheap but im just trying t find out if there are any cheaper alternatives.

Back