Can I Use a PSP Charger/Charger Port for my system? pg8

Re: help me with some design issues? (on pg4)

i also want to add a headphone jack. does that come with ps1 screen?

Basement_Modder said:
so is there a way to relocate it? every time i see a wiring diagram its ether too small to see or the parts are stripped down or more importantly i dont get all that stuff. so is ther an easy way to comprehend all of it?

Just learn stuff on your own as much as you can from benheck and modretro. (not bacterias forums, though XD) then ask questions on stuff you don't get. Also, buy a multimeter.

Basement_Modder said:
Just learn stuff on your own as much as you can from benheck and modretro. (not bacterias forums, though XD) then ask questions on stuff you don't get. Also, buy a multimeter.
i dont need to buy one b/c my neigbor lets me use his tools for the projects i do. but im trying to learn as much as i can but its too much to comprehend at one tim...so where should i start first? i think the one thing i dont get is wiring. there are so manny diagrams out there and they are all different so i dont know what to choose

kos said:
Basement_Modder said:
i dont need to buy one b/c my neigbor lets me use his tools for the projects i do. but im trying to learn as much as i can but its too much to comprehend at one tim...so where should i start first?

Step 1) Stop spamming questions
Step 2) Read the stickies on n64s
Step 3) Use the search function

thelukestir said:
kos said:
Basement_Modder said:
i dont need to buy one b/c my neigbor lets me use his tools for the projects i do. but im trying to learn as much as i can but its too much to comprehend at one tim...so where should i start first?

Step 1) Stop spamming questions
Step 2) Read the stickies on n64s
Step 3) Use the search function
i use the search function and i read the n64 stickies all the time i just need help with how to wire things. like where to wire and which things to not wire or that dont need it

bacterias forum doesnt help a bit but his youtube tutorials helped me out alot! :mrgreen: If you are a complete noob like me i suggest thst you watch his videos. just start with this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZjldRek ... re=channel
then progress through the videos in order (n64log-2, n64log-3, etc) you will really learn ALOT!

God seriously, why isn't this kid banned? He has over 50+ posts in like 2 days and it seems like he is purposely breaking the rules even after people tell him to stop. I smell a troll. (or someone under the age limit)

I did listen to you, the only reason I found this topic is because of your post in the funny pictures thread. :p

Zero said:
God seriously, why isn't this kid banned? He has over 50+ posts in like 2 days and it seems like he is purposely breaking the rules even after people tell him to stop. I smell a troll. (or someone under the age limit)
the only reason i post so much is because im trying to learn as much as i can so please stop complaining.......seriously. :(

ToastBucket said:
http://a.yfrog.com/img50/4812/wiring.png
wow....thanks! this is probably the easyest wiring guide to understand ive seen yet! :mrgreen:
and does anyone know where i can get cannon bp-915 7.4v 200mah li-ion batteries for cheap? on ebay they are like 30 bucks for 2 with a charger and the shipping is rediculously high too but the ones that are cheap only come with one battery and dont have a charger. but mabey there are some good substitutes. :confused:

ebay i found some for 5 bucks a piece but it said ships within 15 days and i was like holy crap so then i made an offer on 3 for 10 each

Hrduncan said:
ebay i found some for 5 bucks a piece but it said ships within 15 days and i was like holy crap so then i made an offer on 3 for 10 each
wow.....did it come with a charger? i mean if you bought 3 of em' with a charger for only 30 bucks then that might be worth the high price! but i just wish that ps1 screens would be cheaper! there even more expensive than an n64! the cheapest i found was 35 bucks plus 6 for shipping but theres no freakin charger port or cables! mabey some other power cord can bu utalised to charge the batteries....wait i thinlk the batteries have a charger so i could take the charger port and connect it to the batteries then just plug in the male socket end then the oter into the wall.....

Back