Can I Use a PSP Charger/Charger Port for my system? pg8

Re: i need help with vol control pronto! (see pg 2)

kos said:
okay ine noticed that ps1 screen has vol control but i want to rewire it to the bottom of my case. how do i do this and what do i connect it to? i also need the same help with the speakers.i also read an article on the net that had a switch that lets you automaticly switch between a built in controller and a plug in controller. i want to know the name of it or the part number b/c the article dint say what it was. it looks lke this
http://i1024.photobucket.com/albums/y30 ... switch.png

You relocate the tact switches on the board by desoldering them, then extending wires from them, or you can connect your own buttons to the same points.

You do the same thing for the speaker, but it's easier because you can just cut and extend the wires.

You'll have to look up a part number or ask someone else, but pretty much any sensor switch would work.

SS

Re: i need major help pronto! :D

mako321 said:
budnespid said:
Chill out man. You need to calm down and give people a chance to answer. This stuff takes time.

/backseat mod somebody needed to say something. :stare:
WHY DOES EVERYBODY IGNORE MY POST, SCIENCEDAMNIT
I AM SO SORRY BURDIE.

<3

Re: i need help with vol control pronto! (see pg 2)

so does anyone know what the switch is called or anything similar to it? i cant seem to find anything that is related to or looks like it. :cry4:

Re: how to auto switch internal/external controllers?see pg3

might want to start out small instead of jumping straight into rcp wiring unless you are really handy with a soldering iron

Read my sig and then ask if he's handy with a soldering iron.

Basement_Modder said:
yeah i've been trying to help him for a bit now.... I've figured that out pretty much already :p

Basement_Modder said:
lolz i do have a little skill in soldering
@thelukester: i think ss said if i ignored the yellow and blue or whatever color it is i dont have to rcp wire

@thelukester: i think ss said if i ignored the yellow and blue or whatever color it is i dont have to rcp wire
So did B_M initially, you even quoted him saying it.

kos said:
Basement_Modder said:

why take a chance and cut the board at all if you are using an n64 case? focus on the basics with your first portable instead of trying to make the best...

mako321 said:
oh lol sry
so i dont have to remove al the compnents of the motherboard before i cut it?

thelukestir said:
kos said:
Basement_Modder said:

why take a chance and cut the board at all if you are using an n64 case? focus on the basics with your first portable instead of trying to make the best...
ive decided not to use the n64 case b/c its huge and its not verry portable. but i have come up with another design which i only have on paper so im gonna start it on the pc real quick. brb

kos said:
mako321 said:
oh lol sry
so i dont have to remove al the compnents of the motherboard before i cut it?

.... no

here it is srry it took so long
sljr5i.png

oh and i forgot that the buttons on the ps1 screen are going to be ont the bottom of the system but i dont know where to put the power switch oh and there is going ot be a player one controller slot with a spdt switch so i can turn the built in controller off if i want to use an external one. plus i need to figure out where the charger port will go

Re: finnish making n64 design! help me improve it!

dimensions? that looks really small... please tell me you aren't planning to rcp wire this yourself

Re: finnish making n64 design! help me improve it!

thelukestir said:
dimensions? that looks really small... please tell me you aren't planning to rcp wire this yourself
:eek: oh crap! i completly forgot about dimensions! :gonk: and actually i wasnt planning on making it THAT small. and i was kinda thinkin about doin this but it says its high risked so mabey i shouldnt... take a look http://moddedbybacteria.freeforums.org/ ... d-t82.html
and im defanatly not rcp wiring unless i think i can handle it. but firs of all i have to find out what the heck rcp wiring is! :dahroll:
anyone else have any helpful hints of tips er umm somtin'....... like what is rcp wiring...? :mrgreen:

Re: help me with some design issues? (on pg4)

what is karma for? it says i have -3.....is that even possible?!?! :dah:

Back