Can I Use a PSP Charger/Charger Port for my system? pg8

kos

okay i found an electrolytic capacitor but im no sure if it will work because xcvg's n64 guide uses a 100uF 16v one. well anyways here is the link:
http://www.radioshack.com/search/index. ... citor&sr=1
please tell me if this will work. and one more thing i need help with rcp wiring because basement modder gave me an idea about cutting the board to this:
w02qzm.png

he also said: Red needs no relocating, orange needs 2 traces on the back rewired, and cyan is for RCP wiring
i also have no idea what tracing is... and where and what am i relocating and to where?

okay so ive been trying to find a suitable battery to power my sytem and its been quite difficult to find one that i can afford. :sweat: does anyone know of any batteries that can be ether strong enough by iteslf tho only have to use one battery to power the system or some that are small, mabey even need more than one and can be tucked away in the case without getting in the way? but one particular thing im looking for is something that wont cost a fortune and clean out my wallet. :mrgreen: please post any that you know of.
fyi im probably not going to spend more than $15 on a battery & a charger combo but if there are batterys for cheap and the charger doesnt cost much then post away!

Re: will 100uF 35v electrolytic capacitor work with n64?

seriously can anyone help me? :cry4:

Re: i need major help pronto! :D

http://www.radioshack.com/product/index ... Id=2102510
Don't make new topics, you can use the old ones for new questions. Also, bumping every 2 minutes is annoying. Don't double or triple post, wait for somebody to read the thread. We're not on the site 24/7 to watch and all that. (sorry if I'm rubbing off as an asshole)

mako321 said:
bumping every 2 minutes is annoying. Don't double or triple post, wait for somebody to read the thread. We're not on the site 24/7 to watch
:/
It'll work.

clarky said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Jackcon-Electrolytic-Capacitor-100uF-16V-105-C-10pc-/270371008838?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0
thanks
so now that thats out of the way what about rcp wiring, tracing, and relocating .etc?

mako321 said:
Thanks for totally ignoring my post :/
oh sry :sweat: i thought that you were annoyed with me so i dint reply so u wouldnt get mad sry

Lol, B_M stole that 3.3v spot from me. XD

It might just be me, but I think that's supposed to be a 100ohm resistor. I might be getting my board revision/video points mixed up, but you might try that instead. Also, if it really needs to be a 100uf cap, then a 16v one should work fine.

Also, protips:

1. Check the stickies
2. Read the stickies
3. Google it.
4. Make single topic to ask questions, not 4.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Lol, B_M stole that 3.3v spot from me. XD

It might just be me, but I think that's supposed to be a 100ohm resistor. I might be getting my board revision/video points mixed up, but you might try that instead. Also, if it really needs to be a 100uf cap, then a 16v one should work fine.

Also, protips:

1. Check the stickies
2. Read the stickies
3. Google it.
4. Make single topic to ask questions, not 4.

SS
yeah sry about tht. i just thought that if i stayed on one topic noone would come to it cause i have a topic where no one answered my question

Chill out man. You need to calm down and give people a chance to answer. This stuff takes time.

/backseat mod somebody needed to say something. :stare:

Re: i need help with vol control pronto! (see pg 2)

okay ine noticed that ps1 screen has vol control but i want to rewire it to the bottom of my case. how do i do this and what do i connect it to? i also need the same help with the speakers.i also read an article on the net that had a switch that lets you automaticly switch between a built in controller and a plug in controller. i want to know the name of it or the part number b/c the article dint say what it was. it looks lke this
autoswitch.png

budnespid said:
Chill out man. You need to calm down and give people a chance to answer. This stuff takes time.

/backseat mod somebody needed to say something. :stare:
WHY DOES EVERYBODY IGNORE MY POST, SCIENCEDAMNIT

Back