3ds slider with RDC's mini64 v2 controller board

I wired this correctly because I have done it before but this time I have 3.5 volts going to stick and ground with the x and y axis hooked up and It still isn't working what am I doing wrong this time around. I tried putting 5 volts to it instead because I though maybe there was too much resistance not letting voltage get back. Please help last thing I need to do before closing up my case

Well I found the jumper on the back RDC board that allows the slider to be used. I got it to work but it is touch and go. When it does work it works great but then it just cuts out. So I decided to test voltage on my regulator found my battery voltage hit around 6.9 volts and 1.26 on regulator but the game still played and the other buttons worked just not the 3ds slider correctly. So I charged my battery still wondering how the n64 ran with 1.26 on the regulator. Once charged I had 7.9 volts and 3.2v on regulator. 3.2 seemed low for having 7.9 volts. But it still cutout. Im going to wire up another controller to it and test if its a voltage issue or slider issue. If anybody out there had similiar experience and knows how to fix it please help me.

Back