Search results

1. T

The_Next_Guy needs YOU... To take pictures

I need super high resolution pictures of game console motherboards such as the Wii, GameCube, N64 etc... In the final project you will receive credit, but as this will be free, you will not be paid for your efforts other that your name on a credits screen. Thank you in advance for your efforts...
  2. T

Contacting People for their Guides

I want to copy the tutorials below to my forum: viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1897 viewtopic.php?f=36&t=14204 viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6476 viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7717 http://www.gc-forever.com/wiki/index.ph ... a_GameCube viewtopic.php?f=36&t=9329 viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7994 if you are the author, please...
  3. T

Open Source 2D Platformer: NerdShooter

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... erdshooter This is a project that I have been working on for about a year. It would be nice if you guys wanted to check it out for me. The github repository is: https://github.com/Xemplar/NerdShooter clone and help development thanks MR community.
  4. T

Nerd Shooter

So I have been working on a game called Nerd Shooter. It is a 2D Platformer game that was inspired by my knowledge of Programming and Physics, as well from my love of video games. It has a github repository at: https://github.com/Xemplar/NerdShooter and the link to it on the playstore is...
  5. T

Daughter forum.

Before I post any links, I want to know if I am allowed to. This forum's point is to focus more on Arduino, Programming, while still having small discussions on consoles. My point is to have a dedicated forum to arduino. I am in no eay trying to steal people from this board.
  6. T

How to charge a 3.7v lithium battery?

I have this 3.7v 310mAh battery that I'm going to use in an attiny project. It has a protection pcb but only 2 wires coming off. A positive and negative.
  7. T

Charge n Play, Audio Amp, and low Battery indicator

I was wndering if anyone would be interested in a pcb with all three of these circuits put together? I know it would definitely come into use and would be pretty handy to have all together. I ask because I am designing a board that has these functions but I don't have any capital right know. So...
  8. T

Black Raspberry Pi Box

This was a concept for a project that I've had for 4 years now and using a raspberry pi as a base, for now, I'm creating a portable headless computer that you can plug into your tv, and control with your android smart device. Since I'm poor :p I'm currently using a Raspberry Pi B that I got a...
  9. T

Wii DVD Drive for some PCBs

I have a working wii dvd drive that I want to trade for some PCBs. I'm looking for: 5 TQFP100 Breakout boards, And 1 TQFP64 Breakout board. I am trading because I have no money.
  10. T

Gamecube Joystick analog to DPad Digital converter

This is my first guide on these forums so I am open to suggestions. I would also prefer if you asked my permission to post this guide anywhere else. I also take no responsibility for anything damage this causes. Anyway on to the guide. Some people prefer using an Joystick or Slider instead of a...
  11. T

Pocket PCX

This is the worklog for my new project... The Pocket PCX. Remember that Ben Heck episode where he takes an AVR and turns it into a programmable pocket thingy? Well this is going to be kinda like that, except a lot more complicated. The main brain for this project will be an ATSAM4LS4C. This will...
  12. T

GC Amp draw

I was browsing TI's Store and was wondering if the LM2653 could handle the 3v3 and 1v9 line for power. It can supply up to 1.5 amps.
  13. T

Wiikey without SD

Is there any possible way to use the wiikey fusion with swiss, without the wiikey sd card?
  14. T

Painting a Case

Is there any other way to paint your case besides spray paint? And if so please tell me what kind/brand to get.
  15. T

I Thought You Were Dead!!!

Post anything about an electronic device that you kept, thought was dead but then recently tested it and found out it worked. Ill go first. I have a Gamecube DOL-101 that I found in my juck bin like 2 weeks ago. I tested it and it turned on. Then the error poped up when you haa no dvd drive...
  16. T

Wiikey fusion SD Pinout

I was wondering about the pin out fro the SD card that connects to the Wiikey Fusion. I had lost the SD card slot. Thanks in advance.
Back