Search results

1. S

5v Question...

Just be careful, if it draws closer to the 1.0A side the system'll get hot I imagine. I'd recommend testing the power draw first, and if it stays low your golden if not you may want to power it separately. Usually wall warts are overkill because of peaks in amperage, which a high peak of 1.0A...
  2. S

5v Question...

If you hook it up to the same place your 5v source is connected to the N64 (which it sounds like that's what you're doing), it should be fine. What is it?
  3. S

N64 Schematic

Some Progress, not much but I stayed up all night figuring out how to make chips, and finally came up with a good solution! Hopefully more progress to come! and Any weird spacing in the pcb doesn't look like that in the program, It's just the way it exported.
  4. S

N64 Schematic

I actually found a program that makes them as a .scr file using all the stuff from the data sheet and I can import them into Eagle and create a custom library from that. Eventually I'll test it out, but for now I don't have all the stuff on hand and making the schematic comes first. The program...
  5. S

N64 Schematic

First of all, I screwed up on the labeling on the CPU... :oops: I oriented it wrong, but use the cut-corner for reference. Second of all, I figured out how to make the chip on eagle and found a link to the RCP dimensions. I used 2.0x0.35mm for the CPU which is the size of the pin and I'm not...
  6. S

N64 Schematic

I wanted to try my hand at a schematic of the n64 so I could mess around with it a bit. I'm pretty new to the schematic world as far as doing it through a computer and not by hand, but I'm also ambitious. I couldn't find/figure out which libraries I needed, but it's a 120-pin plastic QFP...
Back