Search results

1. P

[WTB] WiiKey Fusion (Or Wasp), Low Battery indicator and Zenlocs Regulator

If you have one of these and want to sell them message me with the prize pls :)
  2. P

[WTS] Not yet finished Gamecube Portable

I'm selling my gcp, because i lack the money and im a bit demotivated, also dont have the time for it because of school. Maybe doing a next try in summer after im finished with my job Wiikey is missing, but the ffc cable is installed, Zenlocs regulator is missing, internal controller isnt...
  3. P

Controller ports stop to work after 8 seconds

are you sure? if yes, problem solved :D thank you
  4. P

weill, im back now, still wasnt able to fix the issue.. heres my wiring: heres a little video, i hope you can see everything :p is it maybe possible, that is stops to work, because there is no disk drive attached? that was one of my thoughts
  5. P

heres my pinout: GROUND DATA LINE (nothing) 3.3V (nothing) GROUND what exactly is 3.4v logic? i only have the data line i guess
  6. P

well, still need help :p couldnt fix it
  7. P

Re: Ports stop to work after 8 seconds yea meant the controller ports, edited it, sorry forgot to mention :x
  8. P

I already saw that people had that problem to, what to do about it? I have almost wtf cut
  9. P

2xWhiskey's GCp (Poor Attempt at Being Cool)

The speaker you bought is an ear speaker. thats the speaker that activates when you are holding it on your ear-> its veeeeery quiet, even on maximum volume :p
  10. P

Oculus VR headset stand

Dang, thats cool :D i also want an oculus rift :D looking good
  11. P

Wii classic controller shoulder buttons

yes they are but: Estimated between Mon. Feb. 22 and Wed. Mar. 30
  12. P

Gamecube powering Guide

alright, got it now, thanks man
  13. P

Gamecube powering Guide

when its off, you can connect the wallpower and it will run from that and at the same time charging it with the charger? im sorry i think thats a bit confusing
  14. P

Gamecube powering Guide

so, correct me if im wrong: if its off you can charge the batterys and by adding 7,4v from the wall it turns on and the batterys are still charging right? and if its on it will run off the batterys. and when its on and you wanna charge it, it wont? and what happens if its on and you add the...
  15. P

Wii classic controller shoulder buttons

i want to buy the shoulder buttons from a wii classic controller (not pro!) so if you have some leftovers, you can sell me them. preferred europe
  16. P

Gamecube powering Guide

ah, that makes sense. so if i want to play off wallpower i have to switch it to off and fast insert the wall power cable?
  17. P

Gamecube powering Guide

http://imgur.com/dolrvyp is the thing i marked blue the on off switch for the porable? And is it just a normal 3 way switch? I dont understand how that switch works, can you explain me this?
  18. P

Gamecube powering Guide

Nice, thank you :)
Back