Search results

1. Mawile

Video out Not Working on PS1 SCPH-7502.

Hi. I know I've been away for well over a year but I need some help with my PS1 portable. I have checked my wiring many times and it is correct. I wired up a direct composite plug and have found that the screen is not the problem as it can display my GameCube just fine. However the ps1 will not...
  2. Mawile

Playstation 1 Fat Portable Guide

Hi it's me, Mawile, and here I am today going to show you the basic steps for putting together a PlayStation 1 fat portable. First up some materials and tools: 1. Soldering iron 2. desoldering pump 3. rosin core solder(lead or lead-free) 4. flux 5. PlayStation 1 fat(any revision) 6. Phillips...
  3. Mawile

Problem with my portable

hi when i finished wiring everything up in my portable i insulated the boards from each other. but when i try to turn it on nothing turns on and the multimeter read 0.14 volts being drawn. does anyone have a reason for this? or can you help me to fix this
  4. Mawile

Slot Loading Disc Drive?

Hello is there a way I can either convert a normal disc drive into a slot loading disc drive for my portable. Or is there a way to make a click in thing for the disc drive to pop it out and in of the body of the portable. first portable so it is quite large so size shouldn't be a problem.
  5. Mawile

Battery Question

Hi, What voltage would I charge these at? Also would this PCB protection board work for the above batteries? Can I input a slightly higher current than 300ma to charge these batteries?
Back