Search results

1. DarkWing

PS2 SMB with a Raspberry Pi or how to load games at near full speed

While playing with this setup I was taking some notes an though compiling this into a step by step guide would benefit the community more than sitting on my laptop so after a bit of effort there it is. This guide will help you setting up a Raspberry Pi to stream games to a PS2. The point of...
  2. DarkWing

PS2 beginner Guide - Getting a 7900X board ready to wire up

This step by step guide will go through preparing the board so that it is ready to wire all the different parts. We are not go to go through wiring the parts to the board as there is quite a few variable depending of which parts, e.g. screen, power source, you choose to use. LIke any project...
  3. DarkWing

DarkWing - PIS2 portable

Hi guys i'm back with another "winged" ps2p. I don't have a name in mind for it so i'm open to suggestions. This time my goal is to make a more compact ps2 portable that I can take with me and use in my daily commute to work. To make it slimmer and lighter i'm going to frankenscase the button...
  4. DarkWing

DarkWing - Ps2Play

I'm posting my first Ps2P which is called the PS2Play. The name is from the controller that I have used which is called Netplay. Worklog Specs - Ps2 Slim PAL model 79002 - Aputure V-Screen VS-1 7" LCD screen with AV / YPbPr input with build in speaker and headphone jack - Netplay controller -...
Back