Search results

1. C

So I was reading the controller trimming stick....

as long as you cut outside of the surface mounted components and save the rumble circuit, you should be fine.
  2. C

Wii U/gamecube controller mod

Also another pic. That is the switch to change between wiimote and ccp mode. You can see the mini-usb port for charging the battery. Im not going to even bother trying to desolder the port (its surface mounted and im lazy), im going to extend it with a male to female mini usb cable i just...
  3. C

I knew somebody at gamestop, they were able to get me 10 bucks off. Its a REALLY NICE controller tho, i reccomend it if ur not modding it. it is calle (if i can remember correctly) a 3-in-1 retro gaming wii u controller. Edit: i was close. "Retro classic controller" bit redundant, but oh well...
  4. C

im talking about joystick and button placement. the ps3's joysticks are at the bottom, same with ccp. the 360s are diagonal, same with the gc. im not saying it is the reason, but copyright wars have been fought over dumber things (see rumble motor wars)
  5. C

my guess is that its b/c the old ccp looked too much like the ps3 controller, and the gc controller looked too much like the xbox controller. Perhaps fear of copyright infringement? Oh well. Anyways, does anyone know how to make a good spacer for an irregular object? I need some extra space for...
  6. C

It is exactly that. It has an infrared sensor at the top, so it can actually act as a wiimote. It has switches on the back to control things too. One other problem is the double single-button triggers on each side. Im thinking about using another z button on the left side as well
  7. C

So I know that noone else on this forum has attempted (or at least documented) a wii u mod. Well, with the advent of the new smash bros on wii u, i decided that it would be cool to have a gamecube controller for the wii u. With that idea in mind, I purchased a wireless wii u controller, and i am...
Back