1. NNSS

i was here

i was here
  2. NNSS

GameCube strange audio

theyre 7.4v
  3. NNSS

GameCube strange audio

Thanks. So, instead of doing this (viewtopic.php?f=36&t=2187) sound fixe, should i just directly wire my battery to that area?
  4. NNSS

Are megadrives permenantly out of production?

Title says all
  5. NNSS

Ibook G4 Battery for GCP

I thought that having a battery indicator would be a good benefit. Also, I thought that the charger that comes with the iBook g4 would help be charge faster; my current 7.4v 5000mAH batteryspace charges extremely slowly.
  6. NNSS

Ibook G4 Battery for GCP

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battery-For-App ... SwYGFU0GZr its 10.3 V, 4400mAH. I believe i can take apart the casing and use the batteries inside. I think that they already have a protection circuit, and also comes with an indicator LED, so it'd be perfect for a gamecube portable. So, does anyone...
  7. NNSS

Resistors for custom Regulator

These are cool and all but just for future proofing it might be better to host the pics on imgur cuz these other sites someway or another get pics removed frequently. Like I go to oldish threads and half the pics are unavailable.
  8. NNSS

Is there a franken-casing guide out there

Approximately how many mm will the gap have to be to require abs over loctite? If I had two pieces of plastic wedged together but had some 0.1-1mm holes every now and then would I be fine?
  9. NNSS

oh i didnt see the casing mega sticky, sorry. By the way, will that loctite method work as well as abs cement?
  10. NNSS

I want to chop up a wii-U gamepad case and put parts of a gamecube controller, and different holes etc, but I don't know how to do it and what tools I'll need. For example, what is used for sticking the plastic together, what dremel drill bit is best for cutting thing plastic precisely, how long...
  11. NNSS

GameCube strange audio

Hey guys, I have a question about my gamecube's audio. I'm running the audio off of the composite output, and using a PAM8403 Double Track Power Amplifier to get stereo sound. However, regardless of what volume I set the sound to, and whether or not I put resistors on the + audio lines for the...
  12. NNSS

Megadrive V5

I am willing to overpay a bit for a Megadrive v5. Pm me if you are willing to sell, and what price you want to sell at. Thanks. Offer stands until Megadrive V5 is no longer out of stock here: http://www.badassconsoles.com/megadrive-v5/
  13. NNSS

Downing's SG-N64p Featuring The Legend of Zelda: OOT

that site seems a bit overpriced actually. here's a better audio amp (has volume control), ~2 bucks. http://www.ebay.com/itm/PAM8403-Double-Track-Power-Amplifier-Module-Volume-Adjustment-/181847236890?hash=item2a56f0a11a:g:YC0AAOxyzHxRWXIz this one's cheaper but has no volume ctrl. it's small...
  14. NNSS

GameCube audio amp

holy flax THANKS :D
  15. NNSS

GameCube audio amp

I have four speakers that at 8 ohm, 1 watt But I can use the speakers that come with the amp. I've heard about iluv speakers, and iPod speakers. Does anyone have a specific one they can suggest to me? Thanks
  16. NNSS

GameCube audio amp

OK guys, I basically finished everything in my GCP except for cutting up the controller and wiring audio. So about the audio, my screen comes with an amp already, but basically anything that isn't a 'high' pitch is so distorted it sounds like a loose rattle. So I need to know: which amp is...
  17. NNSS

Gman's Wii portable worklog

I'm pretty sure this isnt going to be a laptop, so I'm wondering what you're planning to do with the controllers. Are you going to do the mod so that it just has the IR bar above the screen, and a kickstand on the back, allowing you to use the controllers wirelessly after setting down your...
  18. NNSS

Back after many years, got a question.

thank god there's a fix, and also thanks a lot for responding to my questions.
  19. NNSS

I'm getting errors where the game is either forever 'loading' or there isn't fragmented file support. Idk if that's because of my SD card or if my ancient Swiss is bad
  20. NNSS

Yes, but its a version 3 years old
Back