Search results

1. davenunez

Model I1 - Configurable USB for home cockpits/arcades

Hello folks Very happy - completed my first paid commission! The customer wanted a way to connect switches, rotary encoders and all that good stuff to his PC for a home cockpit. I built him a TeensyUSB based device that is configurable via a file on SD card. Supports 42 inputs, 6 analogs, and a...
  2. davenunez

The Rabbit H1 - not a mouse, not a trackball

Hi all Here is my latest build - the Rabbit H1. It's a USB cursor controller, like a mouse, but not a mouse. Uses a PSP joystick and is used like a HOTAS throttle. It's a mix of 3D printed plastic and plywood, running on a Teensy 2.0 dev board. Full details here...
  3. davenunez

Multijoy_Retro - dust off your classic joysticks!

I've been filling out my classic PC flight sim collection, and bemoaning how I can't use my Thrustmaster FCS and Flightstick Pro on my modern PC. Well, time to stop moaning and start building! This is the Multijoy_Retro - connect all your classic computer joysticks to your fancy new PC or Mac...
  4. davenunez

Seattle Retro Gaming Expo 2014

Hi all If you're in the Seattle area, this year's SRGE is June 28-29. Details and link to tickets ($25 for the weekend) here: http://seattleretro.org/.
  5. davenunez

NESPoise: A posable NES desktop arcade machine

Hi all Finished my big next project - the NESPoise! A desktop, posable NES clone arcade machine. The design is inspired by the classic British Anglepoise lamp. The body is 3D printed PLA and Plywood/MDF. Worklog and full details here...
  6. davenunez

First portable - The NESPo!

Guys, thanks to all for inspiration to get my butt in order and complete a portable - it's been a long time ambition. I present to you all the NESpo! It is 90% 3D printed parts. Had a blast designing everything. Full build story with lots of pictures and a link to the sources here...
  7. davenunez

Multicon_Retro: Arcade stick for NES, SNES and Atari

Hi all First post, so take it easy on the new guy. :D I've built an arcade stick that supports NES, SNES and Atari/Commodore machines. The case is CNC'd MDF. Full details on my blog: http://davenunez.wordpress.com/2012/12/25/creating-the-multicon_retro/ This is my first console custom mod...
Back