Search results

1. wolborg

Another Pi in a GameBoy

Finished as it's going to get now that I've almost finished the case in Fusion 360 for the next one.
  2. wolborg

PiGRRL 2

Hey Everyone, It's been a while since I've posted on the forums and even longer since I actually finished a project of mine. This is my spin on the PiGRRL 2 from AdaFruit. This is using the 1.1v of the printable STL provided by AdaFruit on Thingiverse. This one is slightly different in that it...
  3. wolborg

Portable GameCube Work: The Return of Wolborg

Hi Everyone! So I've got a little free time on my hands now, and am trying to get back into modding and Modretro. I really like the design of this portable, and am going to try to actually finish one. Here I will post my progress. After I get a new Cube from Chase (Abyss), and receive all of my...
  4. wolborg

Optimal Batteries for Running a Gamecube

What would be the perfect batteries to run a GameCube portable for three maybe four hours?
  5. wolborg

Wiikey Fusion or WODE

I am wanting to buy a Wiikey Fusion or WODE for a portable I'm dabbling with. If you have a breakout board, or know where to buy one post it up.
  6. wolborg

Selling a 19" Monitor and some n64's

Just as the title say I will get a picture of the monitor soon it is a Samsung 906BW shoot me an offer. I have some N64's I can ship out every Monday at a reasonable price. Make some offers. I am also interested in trading or buying a psp go.
  7. wolborg

PC Build for around $500.00~$550.00

Yeah, I would prefer an Intel build but if you can convince me otherwise with your superior knowledge be my guest. If I go AMD I might pick this up http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMD-Phenom-II-X ... 983wt_1139 If I go Intel http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6819115078
  8. wolborg

WTB: Various Gameboy Items

GBA Flash Cart GBA Link cables GBA Wireless adapters GBA Gamecube link cables Pokemon Ruby,Sapphire,Emerald I would also like to buy/trade for random things you just don't want.
  9. wolborg

Wolborg's For Sale Thread

EVERYTHING IS SOLD!!!!!!!!!!
  10. wolborg

Upgrading my laptop just want to double check

I am updating my compaq presario cq60-615DX and what I have picked out is RAM: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.a ... 6820134831 CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo CPU T6670 or Intel Core 2 Duo T6500 Penryn 2.1GHz 2MB L2 Cache My socket type is Socket P 478 just want to make sure it will all be...
  11. wolborg

My brother and I made a can car for his first grade project

I like it it has character and by that I mean flax tons of hot glue of course.
  12. wolborg

Xbox/Ps2/Ps for sale

Yeah, Ps2 $10+shipping Xbox $10+shipping Ps $8+shipping guess I could negotiate a bit I also could trade I want xbox 360 games
  13. wolborg

Lag swith to sell at school

I am not a cheater I don't use these. This is because I need money and kids at school go kookoo-bananas over them. Literally took me five minuites the longest part was letting my iron heat up.
  14. wolborg

WTB Xbox 360 stuff

Controller Games ect. you have it I want it. mainly want Naruto: the broken bond Naruto: rise of ninja Fable Fable II Fable III Rock Band 2 (disk only) Batman: Arkam Asylum Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
  15. wolborg

WTB List

Saphire Radeon HD 5670 AMD Phenom II 965 DDR3 RAM 500GB-1TB Hard drive Will add more later so far that pretty much what I need.
  16. wolborg

Someone please buy my Gamecube and N64 *SOLD*

Alright I will sell my N64 for $15 shipped because of shipping costs and such, I break even on what I got it for ,and for the Gamecube I just want $10 for it ,but that doesn't include shipping. $15 shipped please someone buy them I don't want them in my closet anymore.
  17. wolborg

Dell 2400 graphics card

What would be the best graphics card to put in my Dell 2400.
  18. wolborg

So I can pretty much get my hands on some N64's

If anyone wants ans N64 now is your time to get it now only for the low low price of $25.00 SHIPPED you can have your very own Nintendo 64 Entertainment Console. Order now!!1!!!1!!! Now to be serious PM me for serious offers. happy buying :D
  19. wolborg

What do I need to make my crap top play WoW Cataclysm?

What do I need to upgrade to make my system run WoW awesomely? System Specs CPU: Intel Celeron 900 2.194 GHz RAM: 2gb DDR2 Graphics Mobile Intel 4 series express chip (this is what worries me its crap and as far as I know non upgradeable) I am also thinking of building a gaming pc if I do...
  20. wolborg

Wolborg's random N64 modding information

This thread will be updated periodically if anything in the following is wrong please notify me. Making a simple docking station Making an internal controller to P1 port switch
Back