Search results

1. marshallh

FREE DOCS wireless N64 controllers

Shipping to 48 US states only. You pay shipping. Probably will be about $10. One set works fine (gray stick), the other receiver doesn't seem to work. It is infrared, yes, it does work pretty acceptably. There is a small bit of lag.
  2. marshallh

FREE portable n64 xbox shell

Free to 48 US states. Front half only. If i find the back pieces you can have them too.
  3. marshallh

PSone LCDs boxed $20 SOLD

Despite the old boxing the screens inside are brand new. I opened one to make sure everything was in order. $20 each, shipping probably $10 depending on where you are. More for international
  4. marshallh

[WTB] nintendo 64 PIF(s)

I'll pay $5 each plus shipping for each. Pull em off the dead n64 boards you have lying around. Doesnt matter if they're fried or not. Looking for about five of them. Region doesnt matter.
  5. marshallh

WTS 64drive portable edition

Long story short I blew $2k on a beta run of pcbs long ago and the pcbs died while the parts were just fine. Re-spun the pcb to make a couple boards to soak up some of these parts. The only difference is there's no power mux for usb/n64 so you won't be able to upgrade the bootloader without...
  6. marshallh

FREE revision 1 64drive to someone making a portable

I was diggin through my drawers of crap and found an ol dboard that i had written off. It's one of the very first boards, blue silkscreen, I'm amazed that i was able to even get it working after some reworking. Free for $5 shipping , ntsc only, I wouldn't recommend putting this in a commission...
Back