Search results

1. Z

WTS(cheap) unfinished GCP + parts/things

I've PM'ed you. Thanks, it was all working minus the screen and I think school started a couple days later so I put it aside and forgot about it.
  2. Z

WTS(cheap) unfinished GCP + parts/things

I haven't touched any of this in a long time, and I don't even know if people still use these kinds of things anymore but I need to get rid of it. The Gamecube was my only attempt at a portable, which I never actually finished. All the parts are here and working (minus the screen) though it...
  3. Z

PS3 WVI

The PS Vita stole my thunder
  4. Z

PS3 WVI

Yes, I have a PSP 1000 case I bought off Dealextreme.com that I already have chopped up and ready to be frankencased as with the ps3 controller. I am just waiting for money to buy the transmitter/receiver, and batteries and time to work on it.
  5. Z

FS: Snes Mini mother board

That is $25 PLUS shipping, if you are the only one to bid on it. I still think $30 shipped is not a bad price
  6. Z

Finding a Snes mini can be a challenge, let alone finding someone who will part with theirs knowing someone will just take it apart and cut it up haha. I did lower the price to $30 shipped though.
  7. Z

Still for sale. I can do $30 shipped if that helps
  8. Z

PS3 WVI

I got the controller apart today. Still waiting on parts from dealextreme and priceangels to continue one with this.
  9. Z

I have this mother board in mint condition with a few of the hookups already in place. It's not often you find a Snes mini so when I saw this I got it real quick, but never found the time to get very far in the project so i'm selling again. $30 shipped / OBO (any offers welcome)
  10. Z

PS3 WVI

I feel so awful triple posting, but I don't know how to delete posts (If there is a way). Anyway, I want some input from anyone on which position to put the ps3 controller in. The position where the start and select buttons are covered is the closest in width to my design, but then the screen...
  11. Z

PS3 WVI

Ok that sounds fine. I usually should have an open line of sight. And yes I did know that it is used for RC planes. I have an RC offroad truck and was going to get this initially for that, but never did. But I will definitely go for this one. Thanks for the help! I will be ordering it as soon as...
  12. Z

PS3 WVI

Thanks lexxion83. Is there any interference when the receiver is being moved around? I plan on having my WVI handheld and thus not stationary as you can see from the 3D models. Does having an obstacle(like a wall) in the way affect signal for long? You said it cuts out for a second, but does it...
  13. Z

PS3 WVI

Right. That would make sense. I may just use two then and have the option to run off wall power.
  14. Z

PS3 WVI

Does anyone know the depth of the screen and thickness of the screen board? I will be ordering It today and it would be helpful to know for planning.
  15. Z

PS3 WVI

Thanks! Hopefully I will be able to fit it all it to my PSP 3000, but I can always buy a PSP 1000 case for cheap on DealExtreme :D
  16. Z

PS3 WVI

I am in the planning stage for a Ps3 WVI; so this is the plan: I'm using a PSP as my base, taking a Ps3 controller and franken-casing the two halves onto the sides, and move the analog sticks down to make room for the screen. This will keep the triggers intact, as well as providing room for the...
  17. Z

Cutting the PS3 controller

Can this be done at all? I'm looking at doing a PS3 WVI and am wondering dimensions of the controller as well as if it can be cut at all? I want to try to fit this into a PSP1000 case so the cut would have to be around the 4face buttons because I want to keep the pressure sensibility
  18. Z

Gamecube Advance SP

As far as battery connections go, I don't have to many options. There will probably be at least some exposed wires just because of the fact that my battery pack is removable. But I will do my best to hide them :) They aren't in their final positions right now anyway. And thanks! I thought it...
  19. Z

Gamecube Advance SP

Here is the update of pictures:D The screen with the speakers installed. Also you can see the spots I cut out so the buttons fit in PSP joystick Power Switch The battery cover. It can slide in and out very easily. You can also see the high current connectors Another of the battery cover
  20. Z

Gamecube Advance SP

Well I have the top part cut out so that the buttons can fit into it. I'll get pics up tomorrow
Back