WTT GC Portable Parts for GC w/WiiKey SDGecko

Fraks

Newb
Hey all,

THE STORY
I'll get this out right now, I haven't been in this scene for a while. A few years at least. A few years ago I decided to create a GC Portable with batteries and a screen and all that. I had grand plans, I read every thread I could find (although never really posted everything as you can see). I ordered parts, I scrounged for money and to find a GC of the correct revision near me.

I bought all the things I thought I would need and then I started building. I soldered my regulators, trimmed the onboard one off the RevC board I had. I connected my batteries. I wired the WiiKey up to the DD port on the board, I updated the firmware(software?) on it, wired up the switch on pin 29 and tested and everything worked! I was able to boot and play Melee for a bit even.

But then life happened. School, work, school, work, school, graduation, real job. I lost my drive to get it done, all my motivation disappeared or transferred to other things. But I don't want it to die! I put too much money, time, and work into it for it to sit in a box under by bed until the end of time. So I want one of you to have it it. Have it all! All I ask for in return is:

THE OFFER
I want to trade all of my GC Portable parts, as well as the GC things(shell, front controller/memcard plate/switches, etc.) In exchange for a GC with WiiKey Fusion or whatever DD replacement chip is in style these days and SD Gecko. If you want to see what I've got, here's a link to my build thread on GC-Forever: http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1175&hilit=fraks

Also would accept if someone wanted to just straight buy this stuff, then I could commission a modded GC separately. Either way really.

Here is a list of all the things included in my offer:

• GC RevC mobo
    • Untrimmed (Although the on-board regulator has been removed)
    • IPL > 1.0
    • DD already replaced with jumber wires to Wiikey FCC
  • (Wiikey Fusion w/ 1.5 installed and the sd card slot) Edit: Come to think of it, maybe not. especially if you'd have to source one anyway, might be easier to just solder the adaptor to the GC mobo and I can just plug mine in. Either way could work though
  • "Zenlocs Regulators" for 1.9, 3.3, and 5 V
  • 2 2500 mAh camcorder batteries, out of the plastic cases
  • This Screen https://www.chinavasion.com/china/w...adrest_Monitor_7_Inch-Display_Screen_for_Cars
  • The enclosure I was going to use, a Barbie Labptop. I started doing some casework before the Project was abandoned.
  • Possibly some other things I've forgotten
Edit: Forgot some stuff
  • Heat sink with the fan in it? Forget the name
  • Stock GC Heat sink + fan

I know I have 0 rep here, but check out my build/worklog on GC forever to get a sense of who I am, and what I've gotten done. If there's any other way to convince you guys, I'm all ears.

Give me a little while and I'll get all my work pictures up as well

Edit: Pics

Regulator:
2013-02-03180428_zps5fb36e7d.jpg

The whole package wired up as of my last post:
2013-02-15165507_zps10992bef.jpg

The WiiKey Fusion Screen:
2013-02-15165620_zps42538a92.jpg

One of the batteries before I removed it from the case:
2013-02-15180030_zps4b54e99d.jpg

And the enclosure I was going to use:
2013-03-09220455_zpsff9cfc6c.jpg