Selling: GameCube Portable in a GameBoy Case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I missed all the fuss! I really wasn't trying to pull anything by asking for a price that high. I didn't expect it to sell, just seeing if there were any desperate fish in the waters I guess.

Diminuendo is totally right, the portable is outstanding but not worth what I was asking. I started it very high more for curiousity than anything else. If there were batteries in this bad boy it would probably be another story. Thanks everyone for having my back tho :)

The portable is still on eBay and is now 50% what the original asking price was (Buy it Now price is $625 with free shipping). I bought the portable for $650, so it's a fair price.

If you're interested:
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/162077971041

Ahh this has been an entertaining thread. Awkward now, for those claiming that it was actually worth $1000.

Best of luck to you! No harm in testing the waters; you'll get someone eventually!

FWIW, I thought you were asking a reasonable price.
It's really not fair to compare anyone's prices to what Ashen sometimes lets go of things for.
Also, it's pretty uncool to come into a thread where someone is selling in good faith and start publicly telling them that their asking price is flax. Especially when you have no intent of actually purchasing what they're selling.
Dude said up front that the price was negotiable, if anyone wanted to negotiate a price with him, they very well could have. Mythical buyer didn't need your help.

Wrath was having trouble finding a buyer, I suggested it might be because of the price, I linked a thread supporting my arguement.

Wrath can set the price however he wants after I have brought that information to him.

I don't get why everyone is buthurt for me linking a recently sold GC portable to compare prices. I mean Wrath admitted his original asking price was nearly twice as much as what he originally paid, which is cool if he can get that, but if he needs a quick influx of cash that might not work.

Not a single person has linked an alternative piece of evidence to compare to prices of a GC portable in the year 2016, if you disagree with me thats cool, but back up your claims I'm incorrect with superior evidence to mine.

It's just the truth of the matter. What's so wrong with helping out a fellow member especially when they need to sell their portable?

All y'all shut up, ffs, unless you have something of legitimate value to add to the thread.

I want one 600

Just put it up on eBay. The Buy it Now price is $1250, but if you shoot me an offer on here I'll give it for much less.
https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/162072166485

It's an awesome portable. Playing GameCube like a gameboy just feels right. Shoot me a pm or something, i would prefer if someone on here wanted it, that way I can get out of the stupid eBay fees :p

The portable runs off wall power and comes with the power chord. I'll also throw in a 16 GB SD card with whatever games you want.

Please don't bump long dead threads like this.

If you want a Gamecube portable and want to shop around for someone to build you one, feel free, but please just post a new thread. Chances are you'll get a much better reponse that way anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back