[WTB] Zip drive

robm

Billy Mays
Staff member
Somewhat random for this forum, but does anyone have an old zip drive they'd like to get rid of? I have a zip drive with some possibly important information regarding my missing sister.

Thanks!

:facepalm:
Kids these days, with their technically incorrect vernacular...
You call that a zip drive?
This is a zip drive:
320px-ZIP_Drive_100%2C_2.jpg

They were giant floppy disks with the capacity of CDs.
robm said:
I have a zip drive with some possibly important information regarding my missing sister.
Jesus Christ.
I could ask the IT department at my school, but it seems that my district has been going on a mass purge of old tech this past five years. A stark change of pace since I was in second grade, when we were using mostly Windows 98 PCs (one or two were 95, very few had APM, they were still more functional than the brand-new iBook G4s, etc) a few months before Vista launched

Oh wow I had no idea that's what they were. I hear people talking about zip drives when referencing flash drives, so I thought that the terms were interchangeable, my bad.

I have an old internal zip 100 IDE drive if you still need it. Its been in my attic in a box for some years now, but it should still work. Just PM me your address and I'll ship it out.

Back