Congrats Palmer

Zero

ModRetro Legend
Administrator
In only a couple of hours, Palmer made the front page of reddit and various gaming news sites, and collected his goal of $250,000 with the full 30 days still left on Kickstarter.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/152 ... o-the-game

Congrats Palmer, it's a shame you're not online so I can tell you directly. :p

(and yeah, this is the story behind the Gaben picture for those of you not in the loop)

already posted this on his facebook, but congrats again! I'll be ready to back this in about two weeks, just need the cash.

As if the $500 price point originally expected didn't sound amazing, he does $275. Wat?

Congrats dude. I saw this and ran over here, seeing as it mentioned someone named Palmer who collected VR equipment.

You rock.

Shared twice on my facebook. Excellent work Palmer.

If its not already there, we need to get this over to IGN asap.

Oculus minecraft? sign me up! now I just need to keep a close eye on my money.. between the ouya kickstarter ending next week and this I'm really going to have to watch my spending..

Joeyjoe9876 said:
Oculus minecraft? sign me up! now I just need to keep a close eye on my money.. between the ouya kickstarter ending next week and this I'm really going to have to watch my spending..

I have the same problem! :awesome:

Congratulations Palmer! I'm really proud of the publicity you have received! I hope this takes off!

I'm really curious what Sony, Ninty, and Microsoft will do with this. How they will incorporate it into their systems.

Back