Recent content by PSIDuck

1. P

[WTB] WiiKey Fusion (Or Wasp), Low Battery indicator and Zenlocs Regulator

If you have one of these and want to sell them message me with the prize pls :)
  2. P

[WTS] Not yet finished Gamecube Portable

I'm selling my gcp, because i lack the money and im a bit demotivated, also dont have the time for it because of school. Maybe doing a next try in summer after im finished with my job Wiikey is missing, but the ffc cable is installed, Zenlocs regulator is missing, internal controller isnt...
  3. P

Controller ports stop to work after 8 seconds

are you sure? if yes, problem solved :D thank you
  4. P

weill, im back now, still wasnt able to fix the issue.. heres my wiring: heres a little video, i hope you can see everything :p is it maybe possible, that is stops to work, because there is no disk drive attached? that was one of my thoughts
  5. P

heres my pinout: GROUND DATA LINE (nothing) 3.3V (nothing) GROUND what exactly is 3.4v logic? i only have the data line i guess
  6. P

well, still need help :p couldnt fix it
  7. P

Re: Ports stop to work after 8 seconds yea meant the controller ports, edited it, sorry forgot to mention :x
  8. P

I already saw that people had that problem to, what to do about it? I have almost wtf cut
  9. P

2xWhiskey's GCp (Poor Attempt at Being Cool)

The speaker you bought is an ear speaker. thats the speaker that activates when you are holding it on your ear-> its veeeeery quiet, even on maximum volume :p
  10. P

Oculus VR headset stand

Dang, thats cool :D i also want an oculus rift :D looking good
  11. P

Wii classic controller shoulder buttons

yes they are but: Estimated between Mon. Feb. 22 and Wed. Mar. 30
  12. P

Gamecube powering Guide

alright, got it now, thanks man
  13. P

Gamecube powering Guide

when its off, you can connect the wallpower and it will run from that and at the same time charging it with the charger? im sorry i think thats a bit confusing
Back