Recent content by Mawile

1. Mawile

PSIO - homebrew software from an SD card

I've never tried it but I was considering its use in my ps1 portable, two years back. However at the time it wasn't finished and I don't really have the money to get one anyway. As far as I know it can run ISO format games off of an SD card but is also able to run homebrew.
  2. Mawile

Video out Not Working on PS1 SCPH-7502.

Hi. I know I've been away for well over a year but I need some help with my PS1 portable. I have checked my wiring many times and it is correct. I wired up a direct composite plug and have found that the screen is not the problem as it can display my GameCube just fine. However the ps1 will not...
  3. Mawile

Memory card and Controller on raspberry pi

for the controllers you could get a ps controller to usb adapter. You can get them online for a couple of bucks. If you want to keep the original controller ports, just hack open the adapter and solder the original port's connections to the adapter
  4. Mawile

thinking of building a portable

have you done the modeling in Blender yet for the case? is this project cancelled or is it still going?
  5. Mawile

PSX Portable

Have you got any progress I'd hate to see this project die! :cry:
  6. Mawile

hi I don't have any SNES's. Or anything i can think of to trade. i will send you a PM about other offers. If you are making a psone or a ps1 fat console portable then you could double the capacity and half the voltage of the battery's by wiring them in parallel. then you could have a 8800mAh...
  7. Mawile

you could take apart the laptop battery for the batterys. BUT: what console have you decided on? what voltage is the battery? and you will have to buy a charger for the battery. and a voltage regulator for the battery if the voltage is too high. also would i be able to get some ps1 fat's from...
  8. Mawile

PSX Portable

Any progress?
  9. Mawile

Xbox 360 Video Glitch

overheating: you may have left the console on for too long. age: the console may just be old.(unlikely) manufacturing defect: the manufacturers may have stuffed up something which only now affected it.
  10. Mawile

Xbox 360 Video Glitch

the HDMI chip could be broken, overheating or shorted. other than that i don't know what the problem is. sorry.
  11. Mawile

Xbox 360 Video Glitch

is the HDMI cable properly connected? try switching it with another if you cant get it to work. did you recently change any settings?
  12. Mawile

ps1 game burning

try cdburner xp(here) or a free trial of alcohol%120(here)
  13. Mawile

ps1 game burning

sorry i didn't see that. try burning at 1x speed. it will take awhile but it is more likely to work. and if that fail's then try alcohol %120 with the playstation burning template. also the modchip may be broken. NOT SAYING IT IS!
Back