Recent content by Cllinw

1. Cllinw

M11X gaming portable

Dang, that looks extremely nice. Good job. IMHO I really like the red as it is.
  2. Cllinw

Looking for GCp commission or parts for sale.

I'm still looking for a commission, if anyone is willing to take it up PM me. Just as a refresher, all I would like is a box with the screen, speakers and controller ports. No batteries. I can provide everything except for the case. I also have gotten some funds so Id be willing to pay through...
  3. Cllinw

Updated since I've done some thinking.
  4. Cllinw

Re: Lot of Parts and Systems For Working Portable I'm 16. How exactly do you think I'd regret this?
  5. Cllinw

Re: Lot of Parts and Systems For Working Portable Thanks for the advice, I was actually talking to someone for a while about trading parts for his GCp. He said he'd only take cash though. I was hoping just to trade since it would make things easier, we'd just ship the stuff and wouldn't have...
  6. Cllinw

My First GCp Project!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to continue work on this project because of my junior year of school going up. :( But fear not! Since I still want to have a portable to use, I have decided to trade the parts I have on hand, along with some other things, for a working N64p/GCp/Wiip. Here is...
  7. Cllinw

EDIT 9/10/15: Changed my mind and decided to take a commission with the parts I have. I still don't have funds so Id be willing to send the extra parts and systems to cover payment for the commission itself. You'd just need to provide the casing for this. I have all the parts including extra...
  8. Cllinw

Mini analog sticks?

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-Wirel ... B009AOFNU4 The analogs from these. Was told that these are extremely accurate and tiny analogs, Courtesy of RedmagnusX.
  9. Cllinw

Controller question

I think he's saying he wants to use the c stick for the c buttons on the n64 controller.
  10. Cllinw

[NEED HELP] How To Make A GameCube Portable?

I second what The_Next_Guy said. I actually talked to him about printing a case and he gave a good price for it as well. There is one thing though, he uses a specific set of parts in his cases and they're designed around those. If you don't want to use the specific parts that he does, you can...
  11. Cllinw

Size of 7" display panel?

I don't plan on having controls. :awesome: My build is going to be a simple multiplayer portable. Screen, audio, controller ports, and maybe batteries.
  12. Cllinw

Size of 7" display panel?

Can anyone tell me how big a 7" lcd display panel is in inches? Like the ones from backup monitors that are found on eBay and Amazon. I'm wondering if I'd be able to fit one into a JB-65 casing.
  13. Cllinw

Nintendo 64 Portable I made in April 2014

I would just like to say. DAYUM. That's some pretty nice case work you have there.
  14. Cllinw

3D files of Gamecube stuff for 3D printing custom cases

Re: Major WIP: stencils for 3D modeling cases. Well it looks great so far. Keep it up!
  15. Cllinw

3D files of Gamecube stuff for 3D printing custom cases

Re: Major WIP: stencils for 3D modeling cases. Looks good! I'm curious if the a and b buttons spin at all? Since they're circular.
Back